Like the other user said, you can’t do anything to yourself in the game, although I think they’re planning to add that eventually.
As for what you can do right now, in no particular order:
- Check the house for stuff, one of which is a breast expansion potion that’s somehow a bit overfilled.
- Sell things/kobolds by dropping them into that box outside.
- Buy things from the shop down the hill, get melons around the lake up the hill.
- When you’ve unlocked the grinder, you can throw nearly anything into it to make a chemical, which will spray out the front, hopefully hitting a bottle or a kobold and not being wasted in the dirt.
- Different chemicals can be mixed inside either a bottle or a kobold, the game doesn’t care.
- Spraying water at an adult kobold will temporarily grow their belly a little.
- Nobody knows all the recipes, as far as I know.
- To gather hearts (for crafting or selling), slap a dildo or a dicked kobold against the backside of another kobold, then just swing back and forth until hearts appear.
All of the basic crafting liquids:
- Water. Drop a bottle into the pond next to the house. The lake doesn’t work.
- Milk. Either attach a nozzle to any kobold with breasts, or inflate a kobold’s breasts really big and throw them into the grinder, though I think that taints with some blood, if that matters.
- Blood. Throw a fresh kobold into the grinder.
- Melon juice. Throw a melon into the grinder. Melons respawn around the lake uphill.
- Lust/heart juice. Dick a kobold until hearts appear, throw the hearts into the grinder.
Yes, the ratios of liquids you give a kobold matters, but nobody’s really sure how much of each thing is necessary.
The belly potion works (water+blood+milk) but I don’t think the max is very big right now.
Also when you go to sleep at night, any kobolds left outside disappear; at least that’s what I’ve seen.
EDIT: I heard somewhere that blood alone is the way to expand their bellies, but IDK.