kobold kare

You can also hide all your game activity, i just do that myself.

How? I know how to hide games on the libary but not activity

You can set it under your profile!

ah thanks I haven’t done much with the profile settings guess thats why I haven’t noticed

No problem! You happen to know how to contact staff on this site? Apparently my posts were flagged as spam.

Nope sorry I don’t I try and look it up

Found it

Powered by You

This site is operated by your friendly local staff and you , the community. If you have any further questions about how things should work here, open a new topic in the site feedback category and let’s discuss! If there’s a critical or urgent issue that can’t be handled by a meta topic or flag, contact us via the staff page

That’s weird, my first post had a link and I never got flagged for anything. I think you censored it too right?

Thanks! I sent a message to a staff member, let’s see what happens.

I mean, nothing was censored, but i only shared media that was relevant to the weight gaining forum, it seems like someone thought i was here just to promote the game while i just wanted to give an update on it.

To be clear quick, the reason why your posts where flagged by the automated system is because the system detected you where a new user and you posted multiple links in your first post. Due to this and the speed which you made the post the system thought you where a spam bot and flagged your posts for us to double check the links first.

Your posts have been restored though and everything should be good now. Sorry for the inconvenience @Dr-0range and amazing work on bulking up those models!

Ohhh i see! Yeah i’ve been a long time lurker around this forum but i decided to sign up and get involved in the community with that update! Thanks for both the clarification and the compliments!

2 Likes

its wrong to say this so soon after getting bigger weight frames but know I want to make them proper blobs at the least. of course want and need of different things and whats made is just fine I’m just a fan og Big sizes

1 Like

oh, shoot Dr-0range big fan of your work. it’s great to see you working on this project

I feel you, but fat isn’t really the focus of the game as much as one of the side-fetishes, so unless there’s a huge shift in the fanbase interest to fat-based stuff the current shapes will have to do!

Thanks! i should say that it’s more of a one time contribution than being a part of the team now, but i definitely wouldn’t mind being more involved in the future!

oh yeah not saying they current isn’t totally fine they are I’m just commenting I don’t even have the game so not like I could enjoy them right know anyway.

I am reviving this topic in hopes of drawing the eyes of those familiar with unity. This game just got a brand new update, adding steam workshop features. I don’t know all what you can do with this newfound power, but I imagine some new body proportions and models could be added >.> The creator made an example workshop item that added in a new “kobold” which also makes me think other races could technically be added possibly. Anyways, that’s all I wanted to say for the revival of this topic. Good day

6 Likes