Kobold Kommandos

Oh, no, he should stay fat after you give him the sugar. I’m looking through the game now, and I forgot to have his character sprite change once you put him in the party. My bad. <:V

2 Likes

No worries! I’m just curious if the goddess does anything fun with Vernon at the end. :3

I will watch your career with great interest.

1 Like

Great demo/concept!
I especially loved Carmen and I hope to see more of her vore shenanigans in the future updates :v

1 Like

hi! just made an account to say i really like the game! will there be any content in the future? also, do you have a twitter or deviantart where i can see more of the art?

2 Likes

Oh, thank you!
Yeah, I’ve got a bunch of places I post my art :V

Deviantart
Furaffinity
Weasyl
Twitter
I also have a Patreon if any of ya’ll like my work enough to give me money. :Y

1 Like

Pretty neat game overall. Would be cool if losing to the goddess had a bit of bad ending text. Also, panacea seems to be bugged. I tried to use it to heal poison, but it would then charm whoever I used it on.

1 Like

I believe someone else already pointed that out, but yeah. That’s an oversight on my part :V

1 Like

hi im just play kobold komandos and ihave to is a great game i really love the spite art and the joke, the crew too question do you plan to expand the game ?

Grotlover2 Score

| Category | Total |

| —: | :–|

| Basics: | 10000 |

| Art: | 240 |

| Writing: | 365 |

| Concept/Design | 780 |

| Msc: | 195 |

| Total: | 11705 |

Comments:

I have to say, this is probably one of the best crafted RPGs I have played in quite a while. I love the theme and reversing the standard roles of Kobolds. Being able to choose your squad is also really cool and ads some replayability to the game to see how each character works in each mission. Unfortunately, the game does not adhere to the theme which Unfortunately requires us to dock it quite a bit of points. Regardless of the score though, I loved the game! Amazing job on it!

Jux Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 248 |

| Writing: | 268 |

| Concept/Design | 937 |

| Msc: | 80 |

| Total: | 11624 |

Comments:

Was a very nice project. Having alternate ways to approach problems and having alternate dialogue was really nice.

Kilif Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 265 |

| Writing: | 320 |

| Concept/Design | 460 |

| Msc: | 120 |

| Total: | 11265 |

Comments:

This one pains me, because I really did like the gameplay. While it was mostly a by the books RPG, I did find myself fairly invested in the characters and story, and I particularly enjoyed the advancement after missions that allowed you to spec into a particular gameplay style. The artwork and breadth of the game was impressive, but at the end of the day, I just didn’t see that this used the theme at all. No fetish element seemed to change the mechanics of the game, although it does seem to change the story and certain outcomes. The latter, however, wasn’t what we were looking for, as stripping out the fetish element in this game doesn’t effect the gameplay at all. I really hate to have to harp on that because the overall gameplay was enjoyable and I really hope you continue to work on it. There aren’t enough fat kobolds/dragons in the world.

S&S Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 300 |

| Writing: | 370 |

| Concept/Design | 910 |

| Msc: | 180 |

| Total: | 21985 |

Comments:

Squirrel Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 280 |

| Writing: | 300 |

| Concept/Design | 770 |

| Msc: | 160 |

| Total: | 11650 |

Comments:

I was definitely a fun adventure with plenty of varied and interesting characters all with their unique attacks and roles. The art and the dialogue really sold me to the world and the characters in it, I could easily plays hours more of an RPG like this! If there was a prize for fitting the most fetishes/fetishes mentioned, I think this wins it. Overall an enjoyable game!

Scores

Art: 1333

Writing: 1623

Sound: 681

Design: 3857

Total: 58229

1 Like