KOTOR Fat Mod

You just need to copy the files inside the folders (the .mdl and .mdx files, and the one .tga) Into the “Override” folder. I sorted them into different folders just in case someone wanted them separately, but the “EVERYTHING” folder has the entire mod.

Thanks can’t wait to try it

Wow, that’s awesome! Time for me to replay KOTOR as a dark side female. Will play as a high dexterity ranged scoundrel/consul for extra fun!

I hope you release a KOTOR 2 version too. Would be so funny to see fat Kreia. :slight_smile:

KOTOR2 version out NOW: KOTOR2 Fat Mod

1 Like

Amazing! Wish I knew how to do this. Would love nudies in this mod! Would pay to have that.

That would require custom textures, and I’m not very good at editing textures.

Hi there. I don’t have a pc. Can someone please post some pictures of fat Bastila and Atris

Or can someone do a recorded play though with this mod. That would be epic

Is anyone still interested in modding dialogue for this? I know nothing about creating mods, and I’m not trying to be that guy who rushes people. Would just love to see that come into fruition.

I know I mentioned that I’d give it a try but I could never find the time for it. So nothing on my end

2 Likes

I’ve got oodles of free time for the time being. I don’t know a whole hell of a lot about modding at all, but if anyone can point me at some good tutorials for beginners, I’d be happy to take a crack at it. Not a whole lot else going on besides online classes.

^^^ this might be a stupid as hell comment. I don’t know any better I already admitted to being dumb lol

I’m about ~30 hours into a completionist run of KotOR and this mod is absolutely incredible! To show my immense appreciation here’s something fun and handy I discovered while playing around with some of the files in the Override folder! If there happens to be a character that you don’t want to chub up you can adjust this by removing the
1.) ba.mdl & ba.mdx
2.) bb.mdl & bb.mdx,
and the
3.) h.mdl & h.mdx files for that character!

This gives them their default naked and clothing appearance BUT if you equip any armor or robes to them they will still be given a wonderfully plush figure, most likely due to the armor models being shared across all female characters! This little trick in incredibly handy if you have a very specific look in mind for one of your companions but also still want the ability to chub them up occasionally~ :3

2 Likes