Lacto Escape: Expanded

though if you do the separate sprites idea do be carefull. I seen a few games that try that and can lead to sprite colliding if your not careful

Define “colliding.” Because as long as you layer the sprites correctly, you should be able to make it look normal. Torso on the bottom, right breast above that, belly above that, and breasts on top should prevent issues with perspective.

I mostly mean like a arm moving Through a Breast or something.

Well, I don’t think any of Lacto’s current poses have that as a possibility as it is. The easiest solution to that problem is just not giving her poses for her arms besides, like, 1 or 2 emotes like putting her hands on her hips or something.

I’ll look into it and what I can do.

1 Like

So for the stuffing thing, it’d just be belly increase and no actual fat added that detriments you? Damn…

I’m loving the idea for this game. Will defintely be keeping an eye on it.

1 Like

I’d say allow the player to go a bit over the max and use it as a mechanic to increase the stomach size. Maybe like 110% or something, The goal in order to increase the stomach capacity would be going over 100% but not going too far to the point where if they continue past that then there would be a negative consequence and they would get pinned to the ground and need to go back to the rest area. It would work especially if the puzzles involve overeating food to pass them. This way it would really play well into the stuffing kink as well as a being realistic way to stretch the stomach. Not sure what you would reduce amount of food in the stomach though, maybe steps taken?
Really loving the sound of this so far. Not enough games utilize stomach capacity as an actual game mechanic, the only one that comes to mind would be Vale City. Most RPG maker WG games just simply go with “consume X item then character sprite change” which is kinda boring.

1 Like

Thanks, in regards to stuffing/weight gain, I was planning on an upgrade system similar to the existing milk system where you can pay gold to help “upgrade” your stomach, although I could look into an overeating system as a way to level up. Originally I had sleeping in a bed while full as a way to rest and digest your food + level up your stomach, but I could look into a step based system. That is as long as people don’t abuse it to cheese the system. It’s a work in progress but it’s coming along.

A few side things I wanted to mention while I’m here, work on Lacto Escape is going slowly since I’ve been working on seeds of destiny primarily, with a possible release for seeds soon. Currently I have been able to implement a preg system but it shouldn’t take much to implement the weight gain system. The inflation system will take a bit as I need to figure out the best way to approach it. Also I broke the news on my discord but I was able to get in touch with the original creator of the game, “Hutonts” or “Futon” depending on how you translate his name and got permission from him to go ahead with the mod so that is good. Thought I’d share a little news about the game.

10 Likes

So im not sure if I missed it or it isn’t actually in the post but, I want to put my own spin on the game / make some levels that i have ideas of making but i’m unsure which version of RPG Maker you used and how I would access the game to edit it. Just as a personal touch y’know, I’m gonna expand on the current drawn character for much larger sizes.

TLDR: What version of RPG Maker? & How would I go about editing the current mod or original versions?

Keep up the awesome work!

So for lacto escape you need rpg maker mv. I do have some art edits ready, I just need to build the code in game to make it work. If you want to make your own version go for it, you could use what I have build or download the original version of the game and go from there. Its pretty difficult to share the build and I already have two others helping me with this project. If you wanted to help this project specificly, I could use some art for larger bust edits. Send me a message and we could work out details.

1 Like

Wanted to show a quick update on the game, its still a little ways out but now that I have my newest seeds build out, I can look at getting some more work done here. Added in a pregnancy system currently and working on an ABS battle system (Overworld combat like the old timey zelda games). Once I have that settled in I’ll work on the stuffing and inflation systems. Note since I’m not an artist and a fellow artist who is helping me on seeds did the edits, the all belly expansion art across all three categories will look the same, its just how you gain the belly expansion differs. Also I censored the image just to be safe.

13 Likes

I’ll look into it, that might be surprisingly difficult as the original creator didn’t add any sort of thing to create a censored version, also it might look a bit strange given the “size” her bust can grow. I’ll look and see what I can do, though no promises.

I’m pretty sure most of us are playing this game for the express purpose of looking at her tits. Censorship seems like the kind of thing next to no-one’s gonna use, and it’s just more work on Pixel’s part.

3 Likes

i was mainly saying it as an idea since sometimes there moments that can be awkward if you know what i mean don’t get me wrong i love seeing her boobs and all

A danger wank is a danger wank. If someone catches you playing this game, it won’t really matter if they see her nips–you still have to explain what the hell you’re doing.

1 Like

If you are playing fetish RPG maker games while running ANY chance that someone will be able to see what the hell you’re doing.
Either they are into it and won’t mind, or you’re doing something wrong.

Excited to see future builds btw.

1 Like

Forgive me for this 4am shitpost video I made showing why a censor bar wouldn’t do a whole lot to save you. Son_ Are ya winni- Technically NSFW but it is censored.

I hope this isn’t against the board rules, I’ll take it down if so. I suppose the main use of the censor bar would be for youtuber folk but idk if that would even work.

6 Likes

like i seen some nsfw videos on youtube and if they are not listed as 18+ then they need to be censored is which i was kinda saying but i also was saying it for whenever there need to be screenshots for progress and if someone not sure if it can be shown or not but for your example you still get to see the tits just not the nips which shouldn’t be a big deal

I’ll keep it in mind and I’ll see if I can find a clever way of censoring. That said however, most of my focus will be new content and such so it might be a bit, if at all censoring gets added.

1 Like