Lickity-Split! - ImpossibleSnail's entry

Yeah, download isn’t working here either

1 Like

the link is broken.
can anyone help me try this game? it looks interesting.

2 Likes

https://we.tl/t-knlM0Rf5tt

I’d really like to play this, but it doesn’t seem to want to run. When I click the icon, it loads for maybe a second, then just stops. Is anyone else having this issue?
(I’m on windows if that means anything)

Grotlover2 Score

| Category | Total |

| —: | :–|

| Basics: | 20000 |

| Art: | 340 |

| Writing: | 0 |

| Concept/Design | 900 |

| Msc: | 185 |

| Total: | 21535 |

Comments:

A fun little game where you take a customers orders and match them in order to fatten then up. Its simple and its fun but unfortunately there is not much there mechanically. I would love to have seen something more mechanically interesting done with the concept but none the less it was fun and has great art.

Jux Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 342 |

| Concept/Design | 1217 |

| Msc: | 135 |

| Total: | 21946 |

Comments:

A very polished product. As far as I’m concerned it’s a pretty darned finished project. Any real feedback I have would be basically just ‘add more stuff’

Kilif Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 330 |

| Concept/Design | 335 |

| Msc: | 60 |

| Total: | 20945 |

Comments:

The presentation of the game is good, the artwork and fetish assets are well done, and the music/SFX mix well with this. That being said, this idea I felt did not use the theme at all nor did it really bring anything to the table as far as concepts go, given that it was largely just a game of matching the customer’s order. The customer getting heavier wasn’t a component in the game itself, and had no bearing on the gameplay. It might as well have just been a score.

S&S Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 365 |

| Concept/Design | 1070 |

| Msc: | 150 |

| Total: | 21770 |

Comments:

Squirrel Score

| Category | Total |

| Art: | 360 |

| Writing: | 170 |

| Concept/Design | 1160 |

| Msc: | 170 |

| Total: | 22050 |

Comments:

There was a nice balance of fetish aspects, difficulty and fun which really tied this together into a very re playable, aesthetically pleasing game were your skills is rewarded. The art is the icing on the cake and I really enjoyed my time with it. A difficulty selector, free mode and perhaps a gallery would be welcome additions but all in all, a blast to play and a superb submission

Scores

Art: 1737

Writing: 170

Sound: 957

Design: 4682

Total: 108246

Any idea why clicking the link takes me to an error message screen? I want to try this game but the download link goes to a dead link for me

Because it’s an old dropbox link from late August. You’ll have to contact OP and tell them to update the link.