Life of Kriss, Day One (Complete)

Well, after lots of blood, sweat and tears, Day One of Life of Kriss is completed.

Lots and lots and LOTS of stuff in this update, including the end of the game, a few new secrets, plenty of new dialogue and stuff to mess with.

Since the game is now complete, I’ll put spoilers in the end of this post for the quickest way to complete the game, and in a separate spoiler, what triggers the different endings.

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/unniyjir-0_eg0rqbnmrgg/kriss-day-one-complete

HOW TO TRIGGER THE ENDING SEQUENCE:

Go to bathroom
Take antacid from medicine cabinet
go to closet
put on shorts
go to spare room
take can of beer
go to Jamie’s room
Bribe Jamie
Take Jamies Cell Phone
Go downstairs
Go to master bathroom
look at toilet
smash porcelain babies
go to kitchen
steal Wendys feast
Go to bedroom
Unpack Wendys
Use all 3 items

That’s the straight-forward way to complete the game.

The three items that will increase the “rating” at the end of the game are:

Opening the fridge
Trying to “take” the trash in the closet
Finding all three small keys and opening the safe in the Master Bedroom

Congratulations on completing your game!

Where do you find the key that requires a certain bloat level

Try the scale in Jamie’s room.

Thank you!

I found a bug I don’t know what triggers it but I got to meghans apartment after doing all the side stuff and I cant unpack the grocery bags I hit the button and nothing happens

Happens to me in various parts throughout the game. Sometimes you just have to wait a while and let it load.
[hr]

Anyhow, Jerkajerk, this game is getting better and better with each update. It’s getting great, really! I love the ending - and I’m sure whatever you’ve got in store next will be awesome. Keep up the good work.

[/quote]
Happens to me in various parts throughout the game. Sometimes you just have to wait a while and let it load.
[hr]
[/quote]

No I mean the game has recognized I’ve pushed the button displays the script unpack groceries but nothing underneath and there is no dialogue and no progression

During the ending sequence at the shitty bar it says you take a heart swig of your beer as apposed to a hearty swig.

What exactly is this ‘rating’ that you get?

It’s just basically how the ending plays out, from fairly normal (you just hang out with meg for a bit) to a pretty extreme bout of gluttony to end the day.

Noted. I’ll fix it.

[quote=“bloodrain327, post:7, topic:984”][/quote]
[hr]
[/quote]

No I mean the game has recognized I’ve pushed the button displays the script unpack groceries but nothing underneath and there is no dialogue and no progression

[/quote]

Yeah… I kinda broke the ending if you get a certain output. I’m working on a fix now. Sorry.

Thank you!

I’ve run into one roadblock in the game and I don’t know if it’s a bug or intentional because I haven’t found the right thing.

I’ve gotten the small silver key, small gold key and odd key (copper key) and tried using them to unlock the wall safe, but it doesn’t work. Is there a different key I have to get somewhere?

Love the game by the way!

[quote=“Koloss, post:11, topic:984”]I’ve run into one roadblock in the game and I don’t know if it’s a bug or intentional because I haven’t found the right thing.

I’ve gotten the small silver key, small gold key and odd key (copper key) and tried using them to unlock the wall safe, but it doesn’t work. Is there a different key I have to get somewhere?

Love the game by the way![/quote]

As a warning, the odd key and the copper key are not the same thing. Odd key is used for something separate from the three metallic keys.

[quote=“masterful, post:12, topic:984”][quote=“Koloss, post:11, topic:984”]I’ve run into one roadblock in the game and I don’t know if it’s a bug or intentional because I haven’t found the right thing.

Love the game by the way![/quote]

As a warning, the odd key and the copper key are not the same thing. Odd key is used for something separate from the three metallic keys.[/quote]

Ok then, that’s all I needed to know. I’ve figured out what the odd key is used for, but still don’t know where the copper key is. I’ll just have to keep searching.

Just so everyone knows, I’ve updated the game to fix a few spelling errors and also fixed the ending, it should properly trigger all the various endings depending on which flags you’ve hit.

Glad the very first part is finished, looking forward to the upcoming chapters!
Great job, and now that I’m back I’m off to give it a try 8)

I played this the other day and enjoyed it a lot. Though honestly the stuff leading up to the ending made me forget it was a game about chub kinks because I was too busy wanting Kriss and her friend to kiss.

I can only hope that any future additions have cutesy lesbian scenes between the two(her friend would probably make an awesome feeder, jus sayin’).

I got three deux triggers but can’t figure out the “Mysterious Notebook.” Any hints there?

Uhhhhh I think i never actually got around to figuring a way to work that into the game?

Honestly, that game got away from me towards the end. Probably crammed too much stuff into it, and Day 2 is kinda getting away from me too. Quest has been giving me a lot of fucking trouble lately, between a commission I spent weeks on getting toasted and Day 2 not saving right.

EDIT:

Yeah, i definitely meant to have that display some of the hints in the game as you unlocked them but couldn’t figure out how/totally forgot about it

I’ll just put it in Day 2 at some point and have it be some dumb side thing, I guess.

This is really good I can’t wait for the sequel also will you be making any more installments in this series after the second one

Grate game! Love it! Can’t get enough of it! So exited about hearing there will be more! Waiting impatiently for more!!!

Few questions/ideas/bugs

-Walking between the crawlspace and the garage seems to always break my map. Not sure if I should even be able to use this path as it has a magical padlock that apparently only stops me from opening the door from one side… I’m guessing that path is only there in behalf of my future self and its inevitable inability to crawl trough a space designed for an average sized adult.

-Am I supposed to be able to do anything other than attacking the blob from the very beginning? The deusexmachinaaa option is visible from the start, even before finding the note, and it really weirded me out on my first playthrough.

-I was a bit disappointed by the fact that Jamie and Laney didn’t react to me drinking beer and bursting my pants in front of them, as their character description suggests me that they definitively would’t miss the opportunity to rub it on my face (specially considering that I might have to pick back up from the floor something I didn’t want them to see) Also, no one other than the mirror reacted to any of my clothes and Laney and Meghan didn’t notice my improved chest… It feels like such a missed opportunity.

-Being teleported to my room when using Jamies’ antacid feels really weird, specially when I’m in a different floor… maybe it can be used like the first one directly from the sink cabinet instead of first taking it and then using it?

-Maybe a nitpick at this point, but how did I manage to throw my sweatshirt all the way up to the attic from my room? (while being too big to even fit trough the entrance btw) Maybe it could instead be thrown to my closet? That way the text you get from trying to put it back on while very bloated would be accessible (currently I could only access it with the bloat lever tester)

-Jamie’s easteregg responses overlap. I can’t try to pester her for her weight gain while having a big chest, and I can’t get a response out of her for my chest while carrying a beer or after bribing her… Maybe overriding her response for my chest completely when she’s distracted with beer or her belly would be best to maintain the mood, but I still feel it’s a bit unfair to miss the joke just because you were carrying a beer.

-After my special encounter with skellydude I tough I could check myself on the attic mirror using the sweatshirt instead of my room’s mirror and bra… but I guess that’s strictly an event for my room (apparently that full length mirror is too small to reach down to my chest :P) Still, when putting on my sweatshirt before figuring out what was going on, apparently I didn’t freak out because I had already convinced myself everything was alright? After that I can still go to my room and trigger my revelation… feels kind of wonky…

-Is there a point to leave the trigger open for the eastereggs? Nothing prevents me from doing it, but my chest doesn’t seem to change any more a second time, Jamie won’t grow any further, and I keep chugging bribe after bribe down her gullet but I don’t get any different responses. Maybe an indication that nothing else will happen will prevent players like me from doing it 200 times hoping to find a secret? Something like the different message you get from drinking soda again after taking the bloating tablets?

-Was there any point to the hideous end table? I know the notebook was scrapped, but the lamp also doesn’t seem to be doing anything (or at least no one tripped over anything while in the dark :P) Am I missing something?

-How many bottles of lemon soda are there in the mini fridge? Is it just the one? I first thought so, as the game didn’t told me there were multiples and I kept leaving it there, unlike the cans of beer… but it wouldn’t make sense for it to just be one after all the abuse I gave it (specially considering the amount of soda that I imagine this girl would swallow in a single gulp :stuck_out_tongue: )