Looking for games where you get immobile/blob

I’m looking for games where you get to a point that you are immobile or extremely slow moving.

They can be mods, games with sprites or text only.

Does not have to be immobile but at least considered a blob, like in Starbound big fatties mod which is a good example of what I like, I wonder if there are other stuff like this?

1 Like

in Super Fatty RPG you can become a blob and is really good. you will be mobile most of the time tough and your move speed will never decrease

1 Like

Thank you! I have indeed downloaded that and hoping to play soon. Do you happen to know more games like that?

unfortunately not. hopefully someone else knows because I would also like play something featuring blobs

Starbound Big Fatties Mod. It features a menu for gaining weight and has different weight levels including blob and immobile. I suggest you check it out

1 Like

Already did I play it a lot! Do you happen to know more games with these stages of fatness?

If you don’t mind some of the darker aspects, Gaining Perspective is a text-based game where you reach immobility pretty quickly.

5 Likes

Eat the Dungeon features very heavy weight gain where you can be heavily slow down by your weight, though it can be removed by upgrading. The adventurers (all of them are female) are at significant weight levels but not immobile yet, though with in two major updates the third set of weight gain portraits will be featuring immobility in them (though they still can do things).
Best part you can decide how fat/heavy they can be, though they go back to being normal when you extract the weight from them.

2 Likes

The best part is, Bewildered Angel is currently updating it; they’re on here, now, though that’s probably not news to you if you’re keeping up to date regularly. This is mostly for anyone not in the know.

I kinda don’t like round bellies without rolls. Something in Eat the Dungeon that I never liked. So I am still looking for other games.

Fattfatt Game made by j8867bbw. Cool artist too.
Fatteningis other game made by they, for halloween, multi-ending.
They have other games, but they don’t fit quite well the criteria of getting immobile/blob except if you wait until the final of the game.

2 Likes

That’s kinda rough to say. I mean, I used to be the same, but saying you’re looking for better is a bit rude to the artist. I think the Knight retains her ‘figure’ as of the most recent update, if you want to play at all, but it’d require levelling the Warrior and the Thief (I’m not a big fan of the way they end up, personally, but I can’t say I hate the way the Bard and the Priestess look at the end of their current growths!)

I think they also did Pkniad’s Prison, right? There are a couple of endings in that where she gets huge (in the best way)-one of which being just to go back into the first room (oops, sorry if that’s a spoiler >_>)

Ah. Sorry. I get you, though. In that case, I’m not going to be much help, since the resources I’m aware of are pretty much exclusive to this site, so it’s down to that, really.