Loona into gluttony circle (A gameboy fat Helluva Boss plataformer mini game)

Expect Millie for later.

6 Likes

Has passed 1 week since i published the game boy game to that itch page and i didn’t expected to get a huge reception, being mostly positive while i changed the negative stuff to make the game better. And thank you all for seeing interest on it.

So, while i’m working in commissions and in the next update i had the idea that since i had 46 followers in that game page, i could make a free raffle to get a gameboy pixel art pic if i reach 50 followers

4 Likes

Welp… promises are promises.

2 Likes

Nice to see you’ve taken up game making yourself. Do you see yourself picking up milkshaker again?

Thank you pretty much. I’m really proud of this game for being the first one i done and people liked it.

About Milkshaker yeah, i’ll take her, i’m just trying to learn to code and i’ll see if gdevelop is the perfect one to Milkshaker.

must admit, i am curious of the chances of other characters being added as well

also, will the images from the game be released separately eventually?

The first game over pic is available on my FA, the other 2 i’ll release them individually if there’s popular request.

After long time with commissions and stuff, i finally made an update to the game, being longer and can play with Millie if you take other way.

7 Likes

AAHH +_+ i love it!!!
millie levels were hawd but i had alot of fun and amazing new picSS!!
also that fly on the last milliie level is vile

1 Like

ya the millie stuff is a bit hard. The hardiest part was getting send pack to the first level for most of it.

Well, actually that was intentional, Millie stuff is a hard mode.

If you’re playing the web version backspace is a rewind button, a great cheat for if you just want to see the end

2 Likes

Thank you pretty much for liking the Millie Mode update for the game. I appreciate a lot that.

Now, i’m making a little update since i see that the beerfalls had a huge design problem “where the heck will those appear?” and the level 4 of both modes have some place problems. So i fixed those 2 problems. Also, there are some color fixes.

And isn’t all. There’s a special guest in Millie mode, just find her :slight_smile:

Good news everybody, for the people who wants the game over screens as pics, now you just can donwload the ROM + Art gallery pack in the game page.

Thank you so much.

My old man hands don’t have the reflexes they used to back in my gameboy days.

1 Like

With the Millie mode update, now you can download the pics with the ROM of the game in the same page of the game.

If i add more stuff to this game, what things would you like to see?

Something I’d like to see is that the weight gain isnt all at once, but by stages. Sorta like a health bar. And different endings depending on the stage. But outside that, I dunno. Depends how far you wanna go with the game.

2 Likes

Maybe a mini overworld like in some of the 2d mario games showing how the gluttony circle looks and maybe adding secret levels that diverge from the original paths (as you have already shown with millie’ss path.

1 Like

More characters and more endings and some other hidden or secret thing…

2 Likes