Love is the Way to My Heart - CLOSED

A very good reason to be late. Congratulations! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats!!! Good to hear all went well, welcome to parenthood!

1 Like

Congrats buddy boy, your a dad now, so stay safe and stay healthy but most of all spoil the kid every now and then you got it! We can wait but your family canā€™t

1 Like

Congratulations on the bouncy boy may your family have a healthy happy time this holiday season and an early Christmas to you.

1 Like

We have now opened up annual payments for Patreon! Why should you care? You can save 16% by signing up for a yearly subscription!

Also, thank you to those who congratulated me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone!

Things go well for me and my family; baby is healthy, Melissa is healing, and I am doing my best as a father and husband.

Enough about me, you guys want to hear about the game! Well, coding is still at a stand-still until I adjust fully to this new life of being a parent, but writing, as far as I can tell, goes well. Honestly, right now, all that is being done is writing, which is a good thing because that means when I come back I will have a lot to code in.

On another topic; the deadline to participate as a writer for one of the characters is January 1st, so please, if any one of you wish to participate now is the time to reach out to us, because after January 1st any character that is not taken will be taken out of the game.

Thatā€™s all for now. God bless and thank you all for your support!

5 Likes

(Project Manager - What Zit Tooya) Good morning one and all!

MODOK is still away due to, you know, being a new father and all. But he wishes us warm regards, and wants us to know heā€™ll be back starting in the new year.

Codingā€™s on hold due to his absence in the meantime, but the writing team is continuing to plug away at it! If youā€™re interested in joining, please DM me and weā€™ll talk more from there.

Thatā€™s really all we have to say at the moment. We hope youā€™re staying warm and enjoying December, and thank you all for your support!

4 Likes

All members who wish to join the team have until the 1st of January, after which we will no longer be accepting new writers for open characters. We will, however, in the event that a current writer has to leave, accept a replacement writer. The characters that are open for writers are: Audrey, Lola, Amanda, Brayden, Abigail, and Tina.

Good morning, everyone! We all hope you had a very merry Christmas!

Itā€™s been a while since we have updated you guys on the progress, and to be honest there hasnā€™t been any since last week because we are all taking a break for the holidays and will be back at it in January.

I hope you all have a great day! God bless!

5 Likes

The time has come.

The ones being dropped from the game for now are as follows: Audrey, Brayden, Abigail, and Tina. There is a chance of them making a return to the game after it is finished, but as of now they are dropped.

We still need a replacement for Amanda and Nicole.

1 Like

Good morning and happy new year!

Weā€™re baaaaaaaaack!

Weā€™re back in action, baby! Full-steam ahead on LITWTMH now that the holidays are over and Iā€™m fairly comfortable in my new life as a father.

Whatā€™s expected the coming months is some refinement to what is already in the game such as aesthetics, chance and random events, and some code choices, but also to get in the at-home date scene done, some of chapter 2 events done, and to release a new demo this year.

LITWTMH is a big project and has been taking a lot of time, but donā€™t forget we are all volunteers for this and donā€™t have the time to dedicate full-time-esque hours into it. Thatā€™s not to say it wonā€™t be finished; this game will be finished at some point, even if it is years from now, and I will be sure to release betas as I feel comfortable.

We have, however, cut some characters from the core game for now because they didnā€™t have anyone take them up within a timely manner.

Anyway, thatā€™s all for now! God bless!

5 Likes

Added to the description of the game what fetishes and kinks are in the game. After seeing a conversation on a Discord about lack of information on a game I took note of it and added to the description.

2 Likes

Good morning, everyone!

Well, as of last week we have all been back to working on the project and things are going well! Random encounters and smaller side encounters have been added to the game to keep what we have fresh through a playthrough. Also, the GUI is being tweaked because of the latest update to Windows 11 (Iā€™m not sure why, but the update has caused some of the animations to go wonky, so I am working on fixing those).

All in all, progress is being made and we are moving along smoothly. Thanks for joining us on this journey! God bless!

6 Likes

(Project Manager) Hello one and all! We hope that all our American fans are enjoying the Martin Luther King Day weekend, and the rest of you are enjoying your otherwise normal Monday!

While our writers continue to dutifully plug away at their workload, we have hit a couple snags on the coding side. Thereā€™s some compatibility issues between Twine and Windows 11, and weā€™re working to try and smooth those out as soon as possible. However, that hasnā€™t completely halted progress on the game; weā€™ve begun implementing the beginning of Chapter 2, as well as some other special scenes throughout.

Speaking of, weā€™re still looking for more writers! Both character writers as well as general writers who would help fill in all the minor localization throughout the game. If youā€™re interested, see project-help-channel.

Thatā€™s all for now!

4 Likes

Good morning, everyone!

The game is progressing nicely. I have made multiple updates (all of which you can see in updates-to-game) and continue to update where I can while I await our team members to submit more content.

We will be having to drop some characters if we cannot find replacement writers for them (list of them in project-help-channel). I donā€™t want to get rid of any more than I need to but unfortunately the further we progress, the more it is for a writer to catch up on a character. If anyone is interested please DM me about it. Iā€™ll be happy to answer all questions.

Thatā€™s all for now! God bless you all!

7 Likes

I tried looking for the thread earlier but couldnā€™t find it, is under the same name as the game or a different one?

Itā€™s in the Discord. I keep the Discord up to date more than WGF. :slight_smile:

Good morning, everyone.

Well, as some of you might have noticed, this weekend was a big step forward in the game. Multiple coded sections done, some debugging, and UI updates. You can see more in #updates-to-game (Discord).

Long story short, we are moving along at a really good pace as of late, and thatā€™s not just my saying that; we have the updates to prove we are moving forward

Not much else other than to say we need replacement writers for some characters, such as Nicole, Amanda, Miranda, and Tina. If interested, seek us out in the DMs or in #project-help-channel (Discord).

Thatā€™s all for now! God bless!

7 Likes

Good morning, everyone, and a happy Valentineā€™s Day!

Everyone is moving along at a normal pace right now as far as writing goes, but I was unable to get much coding done the past week. I needed a break from it all . . .

Anyway, I plan to hop back to coding this week and hopefully we will be a lot closer to getting the final beta out. Yes, final. After this one you will all have to wait until the game is finished. Donā€™t worry, though, this beta will have a lot to do and will keep you guys busy for at least a few hours, maybe days. It will include 3 main dates, chance encounters, full work day, all the health and weight variables, a working store, loads of interactions and small moments, 3 difficulties to choose from, and will feature the reveal scenes for the girls that make it to the beta. Which ones are those? Iā€™m not entirely sure yet, as anything can happen, but it seems Janine, Lola, Jade, and Sam might be the ones you guys get to play the beta with.

This beta will be the one to showcase what we are capable of. I hope you all enjoy as much as possible, because we all definitely put a ton of work into it.

From all of us at Plus Side Studios, thank you for your support. God bless!

9 Likes

I donā€™t know if this is a problem on my part, but every time I try to use any discord link you provided it says its invalid. Could you link another?