Love is the Way to My Heart - Update #1

Hello, community!

I have been asked by a few people about an update; I just wasn’t sure how to go about it on WG so I hesitated on releasing an update until now.

The game itself is coming along well! I have a number of volunteers helping me out and pitching in ideas and suggestions, all making the game and story line stronger. I do NOT have an update of a public release yet. This is a very big game and will require lots of time to complete (I am thinking by 2022) so I cannot say definitively when a Beta will be released, but I can say that I am pushing to get one out this year!

The game has undergone some major over-hauls and cosmetic changes, as well as story line changes and even the addition of 5 more women to choose from, giving a grand total of 13 in the roster. I plan on polishing the cosmetic part later on, when the mechanics and story line are ironed out, but don’t worry, we are working very hard on this game and it isn’t going to be abandoned. Some new variables have been introduced, such as self-esteem and health, and many more scenes have been fleshed out and/or added to the game.

Also, for those wondering, this is not a typical visual novel, but rather an interactive novel with photos and scenery and such.

I am going to make a point to post an update every month.

16 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Love is the Way to My Heart (Interactive Fiction using Twine 2.0)