Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

There is no silver haired man on the docks, and i’ve done several loops around the town to make sure i talked to every single person i could talk to, so something is up. I’m 90% sure it’s a glitch

Is this guy up in the north meant to talk at all?

No he is not.
Go to the house just north of the Inn and talk to the woman in there. LIkely you don’t have enough
in the variable to get the event to trigger so talk to her.

Already did hers so i know i got her variable, She’s the one who got 50k in gold from the Harthen, right? believe she was the first one i did. Also talked to the conspiracy theory dude who’s actually right, the mayor and his maids, gotten access from Harthen to go to his manor, not sure what I’m missing

Just to be clear. You went to this area of the map

And no one was there?

1 Like

If he’s meant to be next to the bucket, he isn’t

Upload your save file and global save here and I’ll look at it myself

Or DM it to me. I’m not picky.

I’ve been waiting over 2 hours to download 565 of 684MB. I still have half an hour. My older phone can download 5 GB faster.

I’m sorry to hear that sir. But not one else seems to have had that problem.

Almost three hours and it’s finally done. I’m so tired.

Congratulations!
I’m glad to hear it was a success.

I seem to be having the same problem with the missing person on the docks.

I’ve done and talked to nearly everyone afaik.

Here’s my saves: save.7z (589.6 KB)

save.zip (124.4 KB)
The links to the game will be temporarily taken down.
These issues require immediate attention and will be dealt with accordingly.
Thankfully, most of these issues have already been fixed and thus, the game will be updated again either within the day or tomorrow.
I am deeply sorry for the trouble and my oversight on these issues. I have once more failed to adequately test the game and have presented a troublesome product.

2 Likes

After you get past chapter 1. Enter the Abaddon house locks you into the wall.

The first story locks the game and forces a reset.

None of the chimeras disappear after defeat.

When digging up the cigars. The game gets lock forcing a reset.

No prob, dude, considering the scale of the update, that seems expected, but I also must sadly report(if it wasn’t already there) that during the First slime fight when Hilda and Lysithea head into town, Lysithea get’s stuck swallowing slime forever, either that or it takes a really long time

We are aware and these have already been fixed, we are completing more in the mean time.

1 Like

That’s a new one.
We’ll look into it.

Hiya! Been enjoying the game so far but I’ve run into some bugs as well.
(I did opt to skip the paralogue so if any of these issues correlate with that I’ll just play through it next time.)
-After coming back to Fusmar to get the cactus root and eating at the inn, Anne at the counter becomes uninteractable as well as the Anne from the previous chapter is still in the kitchen
-When attempting to leave the second town (sorry, I forgot the name) with the party having gained some weight (Lysithea was chubby and Hilda and Marianne were fat), upon passing through the gate I lost the ability to move in any way, causing a softlock.
-On the second floor of the slime cave at a certain point an exclamation mark appears over the lead character’s head for what I’m assuming is a cutscene, but no cutscene plays and and I get softlocked
-If slimes are meant to have attacks that cause the characters to gain weight and/or get full, I either never ended up noticing or it just didn’t happen
-Lysithea’s fat sprite has a set of feet walking above her during the left/right walk cycles
And just a minor gripe:
I think you should either be able to save in dungeons or reduce the encounter rate in them, as trekking through them can definitely feel like a slog sometimes.

1 Like

Thank you for your report and I’m glad to hear you were still able to enjoy the game despite all the issues.
The escape rate has been set to a flat 25% and will increase by 5% every failed attempt, to make these encounters easier to deal with.