Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

is that the area when one of the party members fell from the bridge??

The chocolate book in the library mentions that these three legendary chocolates are from a famous weight gain story, what’s the story? and does it still exist on the internet? I feel like that’d be a fun read (since it helped inspire the plot of this game apparently?)

So how I do repair weapons once they break in battle? The blacksmith in town seems to refuse to do anything if I’ve got the “repair Blutgang” quest.

I would appreciate if you DM’ed me instead of spamming the thread.
This is a lot to take in and frankly, when it’s in a massive series of posts like this, it’s just a blur of words that make no sense to me. So please delete your posts and DM me instead.

Send me a screenshot.
In DMs, please.

Been enjoying the game so far, thought I’d chime in with a few bugs I’ve noticed.

Firstly, this fix doesn’t seem to have worked, still getting stuck when leaving Erith (Lysithea and Hilda fat, Marianne chubby)

Another one is there seems to be a discrepancy with the displayed weight and the actual weight. After the three characters hit max weight, I used Carol’s weight loss to get them all back down, using the “reduce weight by 3” option seems to visually size them down, but they’re still classed as “fat” by the game, they’re also unable to gain weight (entering the meal interaction shows them at the proper weight the game seems to believe them at). Reducing their weight by 1 each time however seems to workaround this problem and causes no issue (although in the meal cutscene they will all still appear as pudgy, not average, they’ll still gain and lose weight correctly however)

Lastly, I had this crash once whilst exploring the caves, it triggered after a purple slime used “slime ambush”, I believe it was supposed to trigger weight gain in Lysithea.

Thank you, I’ll look into it right away

Oh and can confirm the soft lock in the dampened depths is still there.

Map056.zip (21.3 KB)
That should take care of the Depths issue

1 Like

how do I get to the slime caves? I assume the depths are not the same place? (but the northern exit of erith is closed by guards with spears (I went to fusmar for the cactus first, maybe that was a mistake?)

edit: ah silly me, thanks, that clears that up.

The depths are the slime caves.

So I started the fishing quest, I can rest for free by talking to the ledger at the inn in erith but that doesn’t heal hp or mp. Which means while exploring the depths I have to walk back to fusmar to rest at an inn.

Will bana be busy until I catch all 60 fish? edit: I caught all 6 fish types just using worms and oysters, my bad, I guess I just kept getting confused buying and testing the more expensive bait I didn’t need :slight_smile:

I’ll fix that bug soon, adding it to the list.
I can’t recall honestly, I’m a bit busy with all the other things at the moment

So I got good news and bad news:
The good news is that the cutscene is now fully functional!
The bad news is now the game softlocks at the Queen’s Abode

Can you DM me a screen shot at what point that it soft locks?

anyone knows what the mysterious bracelet does? should i wear it?

Alright, a few problems.
1:

Pretty sure something is screwing with Lysithea’s stats here a lot, because I literally can’t deal damage to anything and get outsped by everything.
2: Hilda’s Charming Advocate is all over the place. First, anyone healing her when it’s active will get the healer charmed. Second, it only stays active until “the end of the turn”, not until “Hilda’s next turn”, meaning that it’s completely useless if Hilda moves later than the enemy.

2 Likes

We are aware of the bugs with the stats. The cause is most likely the plugin we are using.
I’m working out a work around

Is Marianne fat? When she’s fat her offense goes way down.

I haven’t had Marianne under the Fat status yet. The most I’ve gotten her is to Chubby. But if that’s what brings her offense down, then ok. But even when she’s skinny, her magic does nothing. Are slimes immune to all of her Black Magic spells. Because Lysithea can still hurt them with her spells.