Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Ok, in that case I will wait and see if anyone has a slime save from this version, since the one in the older version softlocked for Hilda before the one posted earlier

It is - which, I’m just realizing now that the Bad End there might be clicking on two wrong boxes and the resulting fattening that comes from that. I thought it was something to do with feeding her or the like that I was missing.

2 Likes

Wait is there a unique bad end for losing to the queen on purpose? or are you guys talking about something else?

the 3 you get for falling to the queen

Okay, have a few bugs.

1. For the Elderly Couple’s meal request: I have 3 of each gelatin (strawberry, raspberry, blueberry), I have 5 rosemary, and I have 4 cave fish, but it’s saying that I don’t have all the ingredients.

2. The save points before the fight with the Queen and right before the Owl Beast heal but do not actually save. Which is a real bummer because…

3. After the fight with the Owlbeast and the conversation between Lysithea and Hilda, you end up at the top of the screen in the rock formation above the entrance to the cave, and are stuck. going to have to do some re-exploring after that.

2 Likes

For 1: you’re missing the Milk Gelatin

Aw dang, that’d do it. I haven’t gotten any of those despite fighting the white slimes. I have been escaping from some of those fights too though to save mp. thanks for the catch there.

The last fase for the weight gain in this version is “Fat”?

Yes it is.
It will be updated next version

1 Like

Very amazing game, I got pretty angry when every time I tries go ‘escape’ and failed almost 20 times…I tries saving mana, I can’t waste mana-potions, and carefully not let whole group become fat from these slimes. I guess my luck is pretty low for this game. Haha. But Still amazing game.

2 Likes

i have to ask is there any more side quests in fusmar beside the fishing, anns cigars and the chimera feather?

Running atm is kinda bad, 25% base and raises by 5% with each fail, a full rotation of running will get you up to 40%, than 55% than 70% than 85% than 100%. By 5 turns Lysithea should be able to nuke than regen with quiet moment.

Also, while i’m here, what are the rewards for the fishing quest? Catching 10 sunfish is a pain and if the reward is lacking that I probably won’t bother with it so I can continue stockpiling infinite vermillion fish as the only renewable resource of mana for marianne.

1 Like

yes theres one for the librarian

is that it? if so thank you know i can just grind for levels and money after wards

1 Like

that link bring you to the prev page for the game the v.15 one. not the gamplay one but thank for trying to send me in the right direction anyway

If the slimes are too hard you can just turn them off by talking to the secret hidden turn off random combat encounters rock. (it’s actually quite easy to find.)

im not sure if this is a bug or if I’m just doing things wrong but for the old couples quest it only gave me credit for talking to bana but collecting the mats never ticked off in the requests log and the couple won’t acknowledge I have the items

found a bug when lysithea does the special service with carol after its done and goes to black it stays black the other two works find just lysithea.

edit- found another bug if you talk to carol at the side the game freezes
edit 2- now with images

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.
We’ve been doing some light sprite work in the mean time, and things will get started in earnest in January hopefully. We’re still looking for Map makers, so PM me if you’re interested!

And here’s a little sneak peek at the sprite work that we’ve been doing.

We’d like to hear from you all about what you’d like to see in the next update as well, so leave some ideas and comments! Any other kinks or situations you’d like to see explored?

Thank you all and have a great holiday season.

14 Likes

I’d love to see more struggles involving weight gain, not being able to fit into tight spaces making certain areas inaccessible, armor/clothing becoming too snug etc.

Also maybe add some other methods of slimming down characters temporarily while keeping Carol and dieting the only permanent methods. For example a magical corset that causes the user to drop two weight levels, but if the user becomes too fat or stuffed it pops off. Or a cursed food item that slims the user down for a set amount of time before they fatten back up to a size above what they were previously.

9 Likes