Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

The slime cave is in the north of the second Overworld Map.
And you don’t buy a fishing rod. Talk to the guy near the pond in Fusmar.

3 Likes

In the slime cave where do I find the moss for the horse and what does it look like.

Just go to the deepest part of the cave, it’s a story based thing.

Thanks I founded it. I had an on and off bug on that keep saying that they were to fat to fit in parts of the cave when they where skinny.

Not an important update, but happy birthday to the main character of our little fan game!
February 28th happens to be Lysithea’s Birthday!

22 Likes

i forgot that was her birthday well at least a certaint maid has a excuse to stuff a certaint piggy.

2 Likes

Okay now its a serious queston. What do i do to fix hilda having one hp

What on Earth are you talking about?
DM me more details, but I don’t just know the answer without some context.

Sorry for the inconvenience! I completed the main story and I wanted to know if the maximum weight level is fat, because no matter how hard I try I can’t get it to exceed that.

And thank you very much for the experience! It has been an incredible game that I hope to continue enjoying for much longer.

1 Like

It is fat for now, it will be obese in the next update!
And thank you very much.

1 Like

that expains why my effort weren’t paying off. good to know that

I’m having trouble with the quest were you had to collect all the ingredients for the old lady like I got all the ingredients required for the quest but she keeps saying I don’t have them all.

the only thing i wish there were more of is the farting being not enough games have that they mostly keep it to burping burping but that just my opinion and the game is great welther with or with out that

I’ve seen some others having the issue of there being no silver haired man at the dock. I was thinking it may have been a sequence break of some sort but i’m not sure but I did go back and try to take a different approach but it didn’t work out. I feel like there is something I am missing despite talking to everyone mentioned, if anyone has any suggestions on how to progress they would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

First, nice PFP. Soul Hackers 2 is going to be cool.
Second you might have not gotten all the ‘clues’ yet, or you may have an old version

1 Like

I’ll look into it, but can you DM me some more context about it?

For the slime and cactus quest, where in the slime cave do i have to go to get the 3 things you need, or is it not done yet?

Months too late to help here, but the missing Lysitheaface.png error in Fusmar appears to be due to an autorunning event in the library still using old/removed face files for dialogue, and since most of the buildings in the town are actually the same map, entering the shop or most of the homes in the village will trigger it as well.

I have no idea if this is the only event with the issue, but for now you can make a copy of PlaceholderActor1.rpgmvp and rename it to Lysitheaface.rpgmvp in /www/img/faces, and similarly, PlaceholderActor2.rpgmvp to hildaface2.rpgmvp. This should let the event play out without issue.

1 Like

Thank you and it seems it was an older version. I am a bit confused because I only got it a few days ago but everything seems in order now.

1 Like

omg thank you very much. I was going nuts trying to find it and I thought it was entirely due to the encryption I’ve been using on the game.

1 Like