Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Sorry for the inconvenience! I completed the main story and I wanted to know if the maximum weight level is fat, because no matter how hard I try I can’t get it to exceed that.

And thank you very much for the experience! It has been an incredible game that I hope to continue enjoying for much longer.

1 Like

It is fat for now, it will be obese in the next update!
And thank you very much.

1 Like

that expains why my effort weren’t paying off. good to know that

I’m having trouble with the quest were you had to collect all the ingredients for the old lady like I got all the ingredients required for the quest but she keeps saying I don’t have them all.

the only thing i wish there were more of is the farting being not enough games have that they mostly keep it to burping burping but that just my opinion and the game is great welther with or with out that

I’ve seen some others having the issue of there being no silver haired man at the dock. I was thinking it may have been a sequence break of some sort but i’m not sure but I did go back and try to take a different approach but it didn’t work out. I feel like there is something I am missing despite talking to everyone mentioned, if anyone has any suggestions on how to progress they would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

First, nice PFP. Soul Hackers 2 is going to be cool.
Second you might have not gotten all the ‘clues’ yet, or you may have an old version

1 Like

I’ll look into it, but can you DM me some more context about it?

For the slime and cactus quest, where in the slime cave do i have to go to get the 3 things you need, or is it not done yet?

Months too late to help here, but the missing Lysitheaface.png error in Fusmar appears to be due to an autorunning event in the library still using old/removed face files for dialogue, and since most of the buildings in the town are actually the same map, entering the shop or most of the homes in the village will trigger it as well.

I have no idea if this is the only event with the issue, but for now you can make a copy of PlaceholderActor1.rpgmvp and rename it to Lysitheaface.rpgmvp in /www/img/faces, and similarly, PlaceholderActor2.rpgmvp to hildaface2.rpgmvp. This should let the event play out without issue.

1 Like

Thank you and it seems it was an older version. I am a bit confused because I only got it a few days ago but everything seems in order now.

1 Like

omg thank you very much. I was going nuts trying to find it and I thought it was entirely due to the encryption I’ve been using on the game.

1 Like

Lurker making a burner account just to give slime cave feedback (might make proper account later)
Getting to cave was no issue but knowing I was at the right cave was an issue
Navigating cave is painful, map is to small to be useful
Random encounters happen too often and end up being annoying
Personally feel danger of slime ambush move should be increased in some way (maybe slime use it more or it increases weight more then it currently does)
Proper fullness bar so we know how much food our girls can eat (also give food fullness value listed as stat on item)
Way to many dead ends in the caves they are annoying because map is so small so I can’t see they are dead ends
move speed when fat is crazy slow maybe add item to fix this at cost of taking gear slow like boots or something
Maybe add proper tutorial on slime cave or some Full walkthrough because I have been at this for days and have honestly given up
The main issue I have is with encounter rate and the lack of direction and guidance the player is given

2 Likes

not at all too late! I love this fangame and am very happy to have any excuse to come back to it, whether new or fixed content. I had to drop the “1” from your recommended file name to “Lysitheaface.rpgmvp”, but with that and Hilda’s new file, I haven’t run into any new problems since! thank you very much for the solution, and thanks to all the folks who continue to work on this. I’m looking forward to more updates!

Yeah, I typo’d that a bit at the end, but it’s good to see you got it working. Sounds like it’ll probably end up fixed in the next update, hopefully.

Years of development experience have conditioned me to look at whatever code I can at the first sign of something breaking, so I’m glad it was useful rather than just me being a nuisance.

On that note, it seems like with the current build the second half of the retired adventurer’s quest won’t work - Anne won’t make the Gelée even if you have the right slime, because the event page checks for a quest completion that’s never actually set, because up until that point the adventurer’s requests don’t actually seem to be added to the quest journal. And even if you could get the dish made, you might not be able to deliver it if you’ve progressed to a certain point in the caverns - the camp event leaves a switch on that causes clones of the party and the dish in question to show up at the adventurer’s house, preventing the player from actually getting to the lady to continue the quest.

1 Like

All of these have already been addressed. Fullness bar and weight items will be added next patch.
If the map is too small to be useful, make a irl map, we have a gameplay thread to discuss such things and multiple players have already stated they found this useful.

The cave area is to promote non-linear progression and open ended exploration. While the next labyrinth will have a more clear goal in mind, the game will NOT hold your hand or guide you around. I’m sorry the game experience was ‘painful’ for you, but it should’ve been clear already that the game wasn’t going to be so easy.

Yeah, there’s a lot of stuff with events and quests that need fixing and honestly, it’s kinda huge.

Slime cave is supposed to be hard got it, I’ll try drawing an IRL map as I go and checking the gameplay thread.

I feel like I was rude in my feedback post so I would like to apologize for that if I was, I haven’t played many dungeons crawlers before so I’m not familiar with how to approach them.

Thanks for responding and continuing development

2 Likes

It’s fine, I can understand your frustration. This is our first real dungeon in game so there’s bound to be difficulty for everyone, both us the devs and the players.

The encounter rate will be greatly reduced in the future and we’ll be adding items to reset the encounter indicator.

Encountered a bug. In the slime caves when crossing the plank after having Lysithea and Marianne cross instead of having Hilda cross (she was chubby if it helps) the party dissapeared and I got essentially no-clip. I havent found a way to fix it (persists through zone transitions). Would love to send a save to reproduce, but cant due to the caves.

As a sidenote even with no clip I had a lot of trouble navigating the caves, there is a severe lack of landmarks and even with drawn map its hard to get ones bearings especially if you use the shorcut portals.