Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Have you tried to sleep and/or talk with the inn keeper?

Welp…

By the way, just talking to the Inn-keeper makes her ask if Carol is behaving, nothing else

1 Like

You should be able to leave town and go to the mountain pass at this stage of game, but I don’t remember the dialogs/events precisely.

1 Like

I think I got a bug, is something I can do to solve it or her quest is gone forever? I’ve got more saves, but the nearest one to this save is only right during the marianne epilogue and I’m way past that, I’ve got no saves in between

3 Likes

And if I check that mission in the questlog this happens

You mean here?
Yeah, it’s not working

No. That’s where you fought the dragon.
It’s the boulder near the mountain.

DM me the details of what you did.

I guess there should be “visual path” to the boulder. In fact the town lies on path between mainland and desert, so maybe it should be visualised somehow. I found it (earlier), because I just tried everything on this map, to see what happens.

1 Like

Hey all! Been a month so I’ll give a quick update.
There’s been some difficulty, but things are getting back on track!
Have a look at the new Obese level of Hilda in the mean time.
That said, we will be removing the encryption on the game in the next update. It’s seems to have caused some issues with the maps.
hilda_fatter_clothed

20 Likes

Where is slime cave to get the moss for the horse? I can’t seem to find it unless it’s the dungeon

And uhhh where do i like buy a fishing rod to fish

The slime cave is in the north of the second Overworld Map.
And you don’t buy a fishing rod. Talk to the guy near the pond in Fusmar.

3 Likes

In the slime cave where do I find the moss for the horse and what does it look like.

Just go to the deepest part of the cave, it’s a story based thing.

Thanks I founded it. I had an on and off bug on that keep saying that they were to fat to fit in parts of the cave when they where skinny.

Not an important update, but happy birthday to the main character of our little fan game!
February 28th happens to be Lysithea’s Birthday!

22 Likes

i forgot that was her birthday well at least a certaint maid has a excuse to stuff a certaint piggy.

2 Likes

Okay now its a serious queston. What do i do to fix hilda having one hp

What on Earth are you talking about?
DM me more details, but I don’t just know the answer without some context.