Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

You likely have an old version of the game

1 Like

When hilda is fat and you down her two levels she gets just one hp It happened severaltimes to me so i just shrink her down one time

I’ll look into it, thank you,

Problem was solved. A slight error made it so that instead of taking 100 points away from MP, it took away from HP, meaning that she was likely ‘in the red’ in terms of HP.

1 Like

Hey, great game. Weight art is great, and I’m enjoying the game aside from the WG aspects. Story’s got me interested, too. Glad to see the stat variability issue being addressed; I’m experiencing the same with all the other characters, too (I think except for Marianne, though I can’t tell; her Dex stat (77) and Mag stat (92) seem way too high at Fat weight. Her health is only 36, dunno if this is right or wrong though)

I’m experiencing a weird bug paired with a LOT of troubles traversing through the cave. I’ll upload some images showing what I mean:

It says this for both of them despite neither having been sent down.
Furthermore, I can’t interact with the vines up there. Dunno if I’m supposed to be able to or not, but whenever I go up to it, someone in the party says something about it.
Note on the images: The second image’s message comes right after the first, without me interacting again. Basically, Lysithea talks about Marianne falling, Hilda responds, Lysithea talks about Hilda falling, Marianne responds; despite, obviously, both being there.
Also, as a side note: Blutgang seems to have disappeared? I have the 2 umbral steel, but when I went to repair it, it showed I didn’t have it. Checked inv, sure enough, don’t have Blutgang. Dunno what went wrong or specifically when it disappeared.

As others have said, a bigger map/some way to show the whole map of the cave (perhaps outside of it?) would be GREATLY appreciated. Aside from these few issues, everything is great. I can share my saves if it helps with any of the bugs.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll look into both of those issues. Honestly, that little distraction may just be removed all together next update, it’s caused way more problems than it’s likely worth.

I’ll need more information on the stat stuff however, we’ve had issues with her Perf. Skill causing perma stat boosts. When did the stats get so high if you can recall.

1 Like

Can’t recall exactly, but I know that I kept gaining weight and losing weight (through Carol). Didn’t realize that the flowers and that mysterious band increased hunger and such (should have, though). What was strange in particular was that, sometimes, the notice of weight and stat increase/decrease would appear twice; I don’t know if this means that, internally, it would count the stat increase/decrease twice, but given the way my stats became, I’m inclined to believe that to be the case.

1 Like

how do you get the moss? like what cave level is it in, im struggling lol

You find it at the top of the second area in the slime cave, I find the slime cave absurdly hard and I can’t beat it

1 Like

yeah i keep getting frustrated and having to stop before i get mad lol

i saw the moss this time tho, just was in the wrong thing. so ty for telling me!

Do you know where the moss is in the slime cave? I got lost and couldn’t find where the moss was

thought i found it, a vine leading to it? but its not there anymore. IK it used to be where i was but i cant find it anymore

A bit of an update and some clarification on the Cave.

The moss isn’t an item you find. Go to the deepest part of the cave and fight the boss there to get it.

I repeat, it’s not a hidden item you have to find.

The cave is long and very open but I assure you, nearly every path leads to the same destination.
There are many ways to get to the bottom of the cave. There’s even a set of stairs in the first section that lead you straight down to the last area, it’s just guarded by a massive monster.
But for help, the stairs are in the West, Northwest, and Northeast sections of the cave.

On that note, the game has been progressing rather slowly due to some coding troubles, but on the plus side, we have the sprites for our next character completed, here’s a sneak peek.

Thank you all for your continues support, in the next update some changes will be made to the Cave. However, I wish to make it clear that while the cave can be too large and doesn’t have enough landmarks, the cave is intended to promote open exploration.

17 Likes

its ok if the update takes a bit better to iron out any bugs. better to have a late but solid update than a quick and buggy one.

I HATE SLIMES like litteraly they are fucking everywhere and i cant progress further then a few steps away from any stair i been litteraly stuck for about 11 hours in that fucking cave because every slimes gives me a crit hit! but WTF Im dessperate

real talk, making Hilda as fast as possible and having provoke makes the caves pretty easy. They are tedious and frustrating. (The fire slimes eating all of Hilda’s mp for the 20th time broke me and I cheated in a few mp restores after so I didn’t have to run back to the inn again.)

Another big help for the slime cave I found was the shoulder pauldron armor piece that lets you do the shoulder bash attack for no MP. You can get it in Marianne’s town in the blacksmith’s shop.

One more quick update.

I’m aware of the difficulty of the cave. Unfortunately, due to a lack of manpower and a tight schedule, the caves were not properly play-tested or balanced before hand.

To help expedite the process of balancing, please DM me your issues with the cave and the enemies you’ve run into.

I sincerely apologize for the trouble you’ve all been having and can promise that none of the areas after that cave will be nowhere near as bad.

Personally, My only issue with the cave is the lack of reasonable MP restoring options. Fishing gives you items with paltry amounts, and as you are meant to do the cave in bits and pieces, the limited pure waters you get mean that unless you;
A: make the delves as short as possible, which becomes a problem once you get to the bottom floor (unless you farm money for as many escape ropes as possible)
B: Never get put into a bad situation (or one you need to use marianne much as she is the only party member with a hard cap on the number of attacks they can do in a delve) so don’t get crit, don’t get slapshotted, the works (The NME actually isnt’ a problem because windsweep is broken beyond belief and is the only reason you’d ever have marianne use precious Iron Sword durability)
or C: Overlevel to the point lysithea gets quiet moment (which with the limited delve option will end up happening, all the enemies is basically a level every encounter, I don’t know how you’ll design the next portion difficulty wise considering this.) so that she can solo most of the cave by herself offensively.

It’s meant to be a slow difficult process to get through the cave, but while you have HP items for that, the MP resources when 2/3rds of your party are mages and the “hybrid” has 45 attacks (35 iron sword iirc and 10 blutgang counting repair [not including the attack you’ll get if you overlevel that lets them regen blutgang and makes it ascend into godhood].
The slimes themselves aren’t TOO bad, though fire slime being an item check is annoying as all hell. “Do you have a burn heal?” Since they’re the fastest slime it comes up alot. Lastly, slime ambush is criminally underused in the cave. You’ll basically only see it from blue slimes, sometimes. But they’re easily dispersed with swarm. If the purple slimes[debuff focused], (or red if you want to double down on them being the most annoying outside of battle) had a higher rate of doing ambush, not only would it lower the amount of rations needed (they won’t stay at $0 in the final build) but also make weight and fullness a threat to consider, rather than just “Is Marianne just going to get crit again?” “Do I have 20 burn heal items? No? Guess I’ll have to stall in battle to get rid of it.” Lastly, The mage slime in the boss battle is a menace.
I unironically love the cave, and love the idea, and love the effort put into it. It has some flaws but I like it. Treating the fetish game as a game really helps it in my opinion.

5 Likes

Thank you very much both for your feedback, and your insight.
I did intend for this game to be a game first and fetish fuel second, even with the copious amounts of it currently in it.

As for balancing later on, I’ll admit, the game was supposed to cap the character’s levels at 50, as the other moves past that aren’t actually finished yet, which means there could be some serious balancing issues moving forward that I’ll have to try to remedy without forcing the game to reset everyone’s progress. If I do have to do that, expect the slime cave to get MUCH more manageable with even lower encounter rates.

I will have to work on Slime Ambush as well, I’m honestly unsure if it works properly, but rest assured, the odds of it being used will be increased.

Also, Critical hits on both sides are far more common than intended, this could be caused by the critical hit formula being rate = user.cri * (1 - target.cev) where Cri (base + (user.luk / 100)) and cev is (base + (user.luk / 100))
(Luk is referred to ingame as Dex)

And I’m glad you actually got to the slime boss and had trouble with it. I’ve yet to hear any complaints about it thus far and I’m not sure if it works properly either considering all the new code and procedures I gave the Slime Queen to make it a more dynamic fight.

3 Likes

Hey, one last update/reply for now, and this time it’s a poll for everyone!
I’ve personally received many comments asking for more gas/slob aspects. While I’m personally into it as a form of public humiliation/showing how full someone is, I’m aware that not everyone is into it.

And while I personally care more about the gameplay/story aspect of the game, there are people here solely for the WG aspect of the game. As such I thought, why make a poll to check what people want?

This poll will affect mostly bad endings and small scenes, there will not be any slob in the main game (…yet), so choose accordingly!

• More gas
  • Less gas
  • Add an item that can turn gas on or off (More gas will be added by default).

0 voters

Thank you for your co-operation, I’ll close the poll in about two months.

7 Likes