Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

i do like the tight version.

3 Likes

Time for another progress update!

Things have been slow and we’ve had some setbacks in the art department. We will have all the proper character sprites ready for the next update, but we may be using placeholder blob sprites and not custom ones until we can find a new lead sprite artist. If anyone knows someone available, either for free or paid, please contact me within DMs.
The progress that has been done isn’t fun to show off, unless you want to see all the boring code stuff I’ve been working on.
Also the first playtest is currently underway!

Until then, let’s do a small AMA. Ask me anything about the game’s development, my side project, or anything else in regards to the games! I’m sure a lot of you have questions about the game.

6 Likes

alright then, allow me to ask you this, what part of the upcoming update, do you like the most.
it’s been a while since I’ve tried the game so id like to get a sense of what to look forward to.

2 Likes

I feel like it’s PROBABLY been asked, but, after development has been 100% completed, are there any plans for an Easier/Harder mode toggle?

2 Likes

Will there be more quests that go for a darker turn like the one with the whole plot of slavery in marianne’s part of the game? Personally I didn’t liked that part of the game that much because of it I mean I felt a bit sad for the npcs honestly even though it’s based on fire emblem and I know it’s not just all happiness and colors but still, also made me think about idk a sidequest that is about rescuing the people sold to slavery but it being real is up to you and the team, also wow I made this longer than I wanted xD I’ll spoiler it just in case.

2 Likes

Hey, so I don’t know if this is really relevant anymore since its been a version or two since I’ve done a full playthrough, but there was a tease about blueberry stuff at one point. Was that just to tease or is that something you have in mind?

1 Like

The thing I’m looking forward to most, personally, is seeing how people will react to how the story develops.

3 Likes

Not at all. That would be incredibly difficult to implement and would involve going back and redoing a lot of stuff.
The game is being balanced however, if you’re struggling so much.

1 Like

Yes there will be. It’s been an idea that’s actually been thrown about for awhile now.
I’m glad to see that section of the game got that kind of reaction from you, I’m tickled pink to get those kind of emotional responses from players and not just ‘fat horni’.
So thank you for that.

2 Likes

Oh trust me, I definitely have ideas for that, ton of ideas. It was one of those ‘awakening’ things for me.
I hope to implement it this update but I need to find a new sprite artist for that.
It’ll probably be in side quests/optional, leaving WG to be the main attraction

5 Likes

Have you implemented the slob toggle you mentioned a few months ago?

Heh, you’re welcome, I’m glad that this makes you feel more excited about working on the project, still I’d love to see more good endings not for our main cast but also for npcs and their sidequests.

1 Like

I actually have! I’m glad to see someone remembered that!
It’s pretty simple, it just removes most farting sound effects and mentions of it.

Nifty, looking forward to the update.

1 Like

Do you plan on implementing any future bad ends/events that are exclusive to the toggle or will it only be a superficial thing?

That’s an interesting question and something I didn’t think of. I’d say, as of right now it’s probably not going to lead to exclusive endings or anything like that.

I’m already loving this game! This game is just setting off so many kinks off in my head :blush:

Entered the tent and immediately had Lysithea gorge herself on the food, which was just so good! I love watching slim gals give into gluttony like that :heart: It just got better once I got back to the tent and found Hilda there, letting out cute toots. I loved it. While I prefer more slobby farts, I still enjoyed it so much because of how cute Hilda is. But also since not many games tend to have stuff like that. And then that whole section with carol :heart_eyes:

I’m so looking forward to playing more soon! Especially if there’s more slob, forcefeeding, huffing/wheezing, and sloppy eating sounds ahead :heart:

1 Like

Sounds like you won’t be let down then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So looking forward to what’s ahead :heart_eyes: Can’t wait to play more tonight! Actually you know what, what the heck I have to know. Do they get more slobby and gassy later on? Oh also how does that bad end book work? I don’t think I fully got it

1 Like

Can somebody explain to me how to fish, all I have is crab bait and now nothing will catch Im ready to throw the pc out the window :sob::sob::sob: devil fish is a very appropriate name lmao