Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Thank you for actually taking your time to answer my dumb ideas, again I just got them stuck on my mind and wanted to take them out before they got stuck there for a longer time than they should, also I completely agree with you, I tend to exaggerate a bit with this type of stuff.

1 Like

Can’t wait to try the new update and see all the new stuff when it’s release. Has someone who been keeping up with this for a while it just great to see this project evolved and get better thru the course. Keep up with the great work.

1 Like

I’ve decided that when the next update comes out, I’m gonna delete my old save and start over from scratch,

build myself up to the new content by reliving where we’ve come from!
Plus, it has been a while, so it’ll be good to help remember the plot up to the new stuff!

I know you said the update will come out soon, however,
If I may ask, do you think the update will come out this month or next?, wanna know if I should keep a day open for it next week!

Don’t feel obliged to answer me, this is your project so take it at your pace! :blush:

I’m just happy to be here!

4 Likes

I’m not entirely sure. I’d like to get it out next month, and if I keep going at this pace I should be able to get all my work done.
But there’s the issue of the art and more technical specialized plugins, which I’m not working on.
I’m hoping that I can get a playtest done either today or tomorrow, afterwards I can cleanup the more boring stuff and try to finish the fetish content, but I will need the sprites first.

9 Likes

Alright, thank you for the update!

Once again, this is your project mate, so don’t feel pressure to release the next update until you’re happy with it.

And we’ll keep supporting you from here however you need us to! :blush:

2 Likes

Hello everyone, it’s time for another quick update.
First, and most important of all, it’s Marianne’s birthday again!

It really is both impressive and saddening that this next update has taken well over a year at this point, and it’s still not complete yet.

I apologize for taking so long with this update. I did not expect this year to give me so many twists and turns. It made working very difficult to continue, what with my abusive job and my mother’s passing.
I will strive to make the following update not just smaller in scale, but more concise in it’s story and locations so we don’t spend too much time on fleshing out these new areas so the next update comes out much sooner.

On brighter news, the current playtest is going really well! So far very few bugs have been encountered, meaning that less time will have to be spent on fixing prior areas! We’re steadily getting closer to a completed update!

We still need to wait on the swimsuits and some NPC faces, but thus far things are progressing at a slow but very smooth rate. I’ve dropped my side project in favor of focusing my creative energy on LSE:R to make sure it’s completed first and foremost.

Once again I apologize for the wait and I really hope the update proves to be worth it in the end.

32 Likes

I am willing to wait until my hairs gray and my back arches for this update. A masterpiece should not be rushed, I know you can do it and you should take as much time as necessary!

3 Likes

Here’s a quick, but important update!

I’ve finally launched a proper Patreon!

Please, show your support here if you’re able! I was told this was far more handy than Ko-fi.
The tiers will retain the same rewards as the Ko-fi, so if you are a Ko-fi supporter don’t worry, you aren’t losing out on any of the rewards or benefits!

Please, if you have a little to spare join my Patreon. We’ll be using it to post polls on character and ideas in the future as well! If we make enough with this, I’ll be able to do this work full time!

8 Likes

hello is there latest update i like this game but idk how do i defeat dragon on this

So is the Queen of Gluttony dream scene meant to be left up to the player’s imagination is there why it’s just a blank black screen without any textboxes?

1 Like

Hello, sorry, I’m stuck on the topic of feeding the characters, I’m doing the slime feeding but the game tells me that my characters are hungry and causes some attacks to not work because of that, and I try to feed them but I get the same alerts, I leave the cave and go to some village and feed them but it still fails and the only one I see who is getting fat is Hilda, Mariane is the one who is hungry and lysitea more or less, at least she doesn’t bother with the issue of hunger, and the truth is that I don’t understand how it works because I can’t find any food indicator and I don’t know when they are really full, plus I’m kind of lost about their tastes hehehe; but at the end of the day, taking into account the game as such, I liked it and I’m having a great time, but if you can help me in this regard, I would appreciate it, a thousand apologies for the length

1 Like

There will be a fullness bar in the next update to address this issue. The game will repeat messages if you pause the game when you open the menu before it ends, which is very, very annoying and I cannot fix it without actually editing the plugin, something slightly above my skill level sadly.

However, it sounds like your issue is one of the hunger/weight flags not getting triggered at some points. I’ll tell the playtesters to keep an eye out on it.

5 Likes

Yep. That’s exactly it.

oooo okay I understand, wow if the fullness bar sounds like a very good idea, although I don’t know if it happens to me but since my characters get fat but the changes are only shown in the options cinematics or when eating in inns I also don’t know if You did it like that, but if they gain weight in some dialogues or events, it should happen when they are gaining weight, right? or there is no negate change only the speed?

Also something funny is that the Tp of the leftovers only goes to Lisita and some guanacia in Hilda, although as I said before I don’t see the weight gain unless what I already said happens, I mentioned that if the issue of the state that is normal.

Although I don’t understand what the skills are for, I understand the combat art that lasts as long as the weapon lasts, something that is a great idea but I am still not clear about the use of the skills or how I can use them in my games.

Hey, I played this a while ago, but I didn’t have an account yet so here’s me months after beating the demo to say I really dig what you’re doin here lol. I’ve always thought that a fanfic game of this nature is a really unexplored kinda thing so it’s cool to see one, especially one with so much passion and care put into it! I love all the portraits and sprite work, the attention to detail to tie it closer to the style and rules of fire emblem despite the limitations of RPGmaker, and especially the writing! Love the commitment to making the maid a sympathetic character that I actually enjoyed having around the team, making the owner of the inn a character with more depth than cheerful yet a little shy and I hope this level of detail in character writing continues.

I may be alone on this, but I also had fun with the difficulty. I liked the prep work I had to do before that big dungeon, the battle against the dragon had me sweating bullets and the fight against the FOE (or NME can’t remember which acronym this game used lol) felt so cathartic finally taking 'em down! It’s all good stuff and makes me really feel like I’m needing to take advantage of all the work and nuance you put into the combat to not get completely molly whopped!

One thing I want to give specific praise to is the bad ends having as much work put in as they do. The amount of work put into the bad end against the maid and the one against the queen slime is so inspiring! Also I’d like to point out the one in Marianne’s paralogue has such a cleaver use of reusing that bad end that I hope you do that sort of thing more often later as it really helps add more events without having to write entirely new encounters! Awesome stuff. I really can’t praise the extra sequences after the initial bad end enough, like the bad end with the maid, I could see it just ending with her being allowed to have her pets and she just keeps feeding them, but you kept going after the fact and that’s just cool.

Anyways great work, can’t wait for the next update, take care of yourself, good luck with the rest of the project and whatever else I’m forgetting to say.

1 Like

I am flattered by all your kind words, it really makes me feel good about all the extra effort I put into the smaller details that tends to go unnoticed.
Thank you so much for your praise, and I’m hoping to have the next update out by the end of March!!

(PS: Happy Birthday to Hilda! I forgot to say so sooner.)

17 Likes

Hey I paid for $20 tier on your Ko-Fi so I can have access to your Discord server and what not but I did so before connecting the account since I made a new Ko-Fi for NSFW stuff and a new Discord too.

1 Like

you know the whole update at the end of march is giving a good excuse to replay the game again. Even if the march update wont happen.

2 Likes

Damn that do sound nice! I saw they were running into a programming issue somewhat recently and, while I can’t help with that at all, its got me even more excited to see what they got cooking! Hope they’re taking care of themself and are able to figure it out!

1 Like

Im, the N° 500 message before the update