Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Hello everyone!

This will be the last progress report before the game is properly updated!

That sounds good right? Well there’s some good news and some bad news about that.

In terms of programming and coding, at least my hand in it, it’s mostly done. All that needs to be done is writing some fat massaging scenes, writing out the scene for the Pig TF scene, and adding to the fruit inflation scene on the beach, so only side content now.

The issue that is keeping the update from coming out at the moment is the art side.
I have had multiple artists working on the project need to leave due to ‘life issues’, all of whom were working on separate issues and now need to be replaced. Between making new blob faces for the girls, new sprites, an actual title screen, fruit sprites, and actual art for our main antagonists, the CG stills for looking into a mirror to see how fat you are, the game is missing a lot of the necessary art.

The game COULD be put out very soon, tomorrow at the soonest, and I simply make a patch to update the game with all the art assets I need later, using the placeholders we have now. You know, do it the Game Industry approach: release it now, make it playable later. Instead I’m going to hold off on it until I have everything I want so I will only release one complete update.

I apologize for the further delay. It was foolish of me to believe all the art assets I wanted would be completed by March considering the workload and the people I have available to work on it.
The update will be out soon however, we are merely waiting for all our fancy fat ladened sprites to come in!

28 Likes

glad you figured out your coding problems, can’t wait for the update!

2 Likes

I figured out some of it, but it’s the help of others that helped me solve the issues.

5 Likes

it’s absolutely ok. You and the others are working so hard on this. Being how big this update I say its find that the fans like myself can wait a bit longer. Being what in store.

3 Likes

All the scenes you’re teasing and the looking into the mirror CG has me extremely excited for the new update! Thanks for the transparency by the way. Sorry you’re dealing with the stress of plans falling through. I am glad that you plan to release the new update later in a state that you are proud of! Good luck with getting all that good ass art you need, and don’t beat yourself up too much bout it. You ain’t an oracle, and that’s all good cuz you’re making this cool ass project! Best of luck and can’t wait to see all this new update when it comes out, and I’m sure when it does, all that extra polish you’re giving it will make it really shine!

3 Likes

Hi there i am beggining a new campain in this game and i think i got a softblock at the point where you come back from the mountain(To learn the shield think spell) You are supposed to talk to the lady who teleported you back but the only line i got is something like return when you learned the truth and i cannot do nothing like sleep or go out until i talk to her so help please?

1 Like

Hi, just have a question… wich one is the last playable weight stage? Fat, Obese, Barely Mobile or Immobile? and if there a way to reach them in the current ver.?

1 Like

If memory serves correct you can only get up to fat in this current version, but here’s hoping for the next update to add the others

1 Like

i really hope the creator does that, i really want to see what is like to have those 3 barely mobile and go around with “belly rollers”

2 Likes

As I got the the end of chapter 3, I can happily say that I’m excited to see what’s next to come out of this game! The battles really puts that critical thinking and strategizing parts of the brain to the test to not just keep fighting and win, but to not die. The characters seems to be on point to every mood and personality so far, and the weight gain so far is pretty funny.

My only complaint (probably pointless) is simply when we hit the ‘Fat’ level, the Inn owner in Fusmar doesn’t serve you anything, only laughs jokingly that he doesn’t recognize us because the girls are fat. So I have to be very careful with weight in the group, or just not go inside at night when all girls are on their ‘Fat’ levels.

Other than that, its been one hell of a game that I’m enjoying and can’t wait to see what comes next!^^

3 Likes

Is pretty fun so far
Did encounter a crash
tested it and it is a result of Sime abush being reflected
Keep up the good work man

2 Likes

Can you make the game easier to beat? Its hard for me, im still stuck at slime cave ;-;

1 Like

it’s def pretty hard, but I happen to like the difficulty. maybe a later version could have difficulty settings

im here to enjoy the story and fatness not difficulty, i need something that can one shot like other fetish game give. and i cant save my progress in some scenario, meanwhile i need to save my progress so i wont loss my progress to prevent i must close the game when someone entering my room

The author, if I recall, has made it clear that they wish for this game to be more thoughtful with its combat than similar games.

With that said, personally I wouldn’t be opposed to some more accesible options for people that aren’t the kind to play difficult games like the Shin Megami Tensei games.

7 Likes

Dayum just for a fetish game they made a very hard try game. I always ran out of mana, money and my weapon always broken. Its hard when i dont know what i supposed to do on a quest because i dont know which is exactly what the quest looking for

Well the first post informs you it’s meant to be difficult and it’s not aiming to be just a fetish game. While I can’t speak to your specific issues the game, it is intended to be difficult to an extent and will have more of a focus on rpg gameplay and mechanics with fetish mixed in. Rather than prioritizing the fetish.

6 Likes

I’m aware of certain balance issues. I’m trying to add more options in the game to help with that, like more ways to get money in particular, as well as lowering the high critical hit rate, adding a skill for Marianne that lets the player escape from battle 100% of the time, and an item/skill for Leonie that pauses the encounter indicator.

I won’t be making the game ‘easier’ per say, but rather I’ll be adding things to help make things more even for both sides.

3 Likes

and still going to introduce the new sprites that are above in the chat?

Naturally. They’re already in game after all.

1 Like