Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

This is a result of the game trying to check the Slime’s weight variable, which it doesn’t have. I’ve fixed this issue by making Slime Ambush a physical attack instead.

1 Like

Go to the mountain and blow up the rock now.

1 Like

really? when?? i didn’t notice it at all

They are in the update I’m working on.

1 Like

ooo! not uploaded yet so?

Oh that’s cool, it’s great to know and I hope that update comes out soon -w-

well i hope these balance going to be fine by me, this game harder than elden ring for me because i still can dodge and parry. i guess im not really good at turn based game and when their weapon broken in mid of the battle make me hopeless like i should prepared much weapon on inventory.

Sorry for posting this. But will there be other kinks relate to the belly?

It’s been awhile, but I’d like to reiterate that this is the current state of the project. We are still waiting on art assets. We’ve gotten a lot since then, but we’re still missing some faces. We actually got the help of some pretty big name WG artists to help out with some of the art, like EBC and Vhite9.

Please be patient a little while longer, we just need some faces and a title screen, if I can’t get a title screen by September I may just use the Three Houses title screen.

Future updates will not include this many unique art assets.

27 Likes

i really can’t wait to see the new sprites! obese characthers waddling so much!

4 Likes

I just want to give you the biggest applause for sticking through this. I can’t even begin to imagine how frustrating it’s been on a game dev side to have this update stalled for so, but I’m happy that progress is still being made, regardless of the pace. So, just…thank you for staying strong with this project! Take it easy, man. Looking forward to when the update drops! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Oh, that’s great, I’m waiting with great excitement to continue playing. I hope there are no setbacks, because I’m consumed with excitement XD

1 Like

Awesome! This is very ambitious for a weight gain rpgmaker game so it’s super cool seeing how far your pushing this project! Glad you got most of the pics you need hope you can get the rest soon and good luck on finishing this by September or whenever you’re hoping to finish this.

3 Likes

This is something I’ve been deliberating on for awhile now so I want to ask you all about this. I had an idea that fell to the wayside awhile back, but now this could be a good chance to try and implement it
while we wait for the art assets.

Essentially you’d be able to use monster materials and materials collected in the world by scavenging to make food items. It wouldn’t be a very deep system, just grab the materials and make food. I feel that it ultimately wouldn’t add too much to the game and there’s already options to buy food in certain areas, so I’ll leave the decision up to you all.

• Add cooking recipes
  • Do not
0 voters
9 Likes

gold is not infinite so it’ll help to have food every now and then to keep the caracters well feed in the middle of the combat or outside it

7 Likes

Yesssss that’s a very good idea, and also a small cooking system like what you collect from monsters, as a part of crafting

1 Like

would love to have some unique flavor text or event whenever you cook different meals.

3 Likes

I’m a month late(whoops) but holy crap it just dawned on me that this project is cumulatively over 4 years old. That’s kinda crazy.

6 Likes

Man, where does the time go?

1 Like