Lysithea's Sweet Escapades Redux - A Weight Gain RPG based on Fire Emblem: Three Houses

That should’ve been fixed as well.

Can confirm having this issue too. After denying the mercenary I left the town and the game froze exactly on this screen. Had to use the pre-made save to continue playing.

Thank you for your cooperation as well.
The scope of this game leads it to many bugs that we can’t find all in one sitting. Thank you all for your support and patience.

1 Like

No worries, bugs in a game of such scope are always understandable. So far I’ve really enjoyed it regardless of a few hiccups.

I am VERY pleased to hear that.
A good friend of mine is already preforming various tests and helping me find more bugs.
I’ll be postponing my break to make a quick hotfix. Thankfully, few things feel as good as squashing bugs in programming, so it won’t burn me out.

I’m pretty sure I’ve talked to every single person (down to the birds) and there is no such thing, could there be like a checklist of people I need to interview?

It’s not a checklist, it’s based on a variable that increases depending on who you talk to.
If you’ve talked to the red haired man in front of the golden statue, then go to the dock and look for a man with silver hair.

He says this to me

Then the only other person on the dock is this guy and he tells me to jog off

Am i doing something wrong?

That’s the wrong person yes.

There is no silver haired man on the docks, and i’ve done several loops around the town to make sure i talked to every single person i could talk to, so something is up. I’m 90% sure it’s a glitch

Is this guy up in the north meant to talk at all?

No he is not.
Go to the house just north of the Inn and talk to the woman in there. LIkely you don’t have enough
in the variable to get the event to trigger so talk to her.

Already did hers so i know i got her variable, She’s the one who got 50k in gold from the Harthen, right? believe she was the first one i did. Also talked to the conspiracy theory dude who’s actually right, the mayor and his maids, gotten access from Harthen to go to his manor, not sure what I’m missing

Just to be clear. You went to this area of the map

And no one was there?

1 Like

If he’s meant to be next to the bucket, he isn’t

Upload your save file and global save here and I’ll look at it myself

Or DM it to me. I’m not picky.

I’ve been waiting over 2 hours to download 565 of 684MB. I still have half an hour. My older phone can download 5 GB faster.

I’m sorry to hear that sir. But not one else seems to have had that problem.

Almost three hours and it’s finally done. I’m so tired.