Making some characters

i’ll see if i can trigger it! Thanks for the info!

Edit: by my understanding (limited though it may be) It shows the images AFTER it changes from the new image to something else. It never shows the thumbnails being unlocked in bots that only have the thumbnail because there is nothing else to switch to (I THINK, I DON’T ACTUALLY KNOW FOR CERTAIN BUT I’M PRETTY SURE I’M CORRECT)

Edit 2: Gotten everything set up (Enraged background, lost sight of my character using the exact wording “lost sight of”) and its still not triggering. If I had to guess “lost sight of” might be too vague a qualifier to have it trigger? I started a new convo with the same general setup and its also not triggering it. Maybe changing the wording of the image to “searching” might make it work as intended?

i fine this yokai? here the link Nebutori – Yokai.com.

1 Like

A nabutori character that is a feeder could be something awesome!

2 Likes

TOOK ME A WEEK BUT I’M BACK!

Lets get the Images right out the gate:

Hachishakusama

I’ve spoken to Hachi A LOT, but have yet to trigger the third. Probably has a specific trigger condition like the “searching for” trigger with Magdalena. Hopefully @Bbw_maker_Brasil updates or alters the trigger conditions so we’ll get to see them but bro has been BUSY making other bots (which i will get to) so its unlikely he’ll be interested in working on his old stuff. Sad, but you can’t stiffle creativity, if he wants to, he wants to, if not, we cope.

Now, as discussed in this very thread, OP is working on other bots. I’ve actually found them on Caveduck (they don’t show up on his profile but its the same account so i know its him) but I don’t wanna share them until he posts the links. He might still be changing stuff, or waiting to have enough content to post in bulk or something. I don’t know, its not my business, BUT I’ll be posting the images i’ve unlocked from them once OP posts the character links! Good news, he seems to have changed the trigger conditions to be considerably more lenient as i’ve been able to unlock 4 images for one of them! (4/9, so i think we still have some weird criteria to work with, so I might need a hint from Papa Brasil :pleading_face: :pray:)

I’ll be getting to work on the other bots (kawaane and chikara’s scenarios are a little unorthodox for me so it might take some legwork to get into the feel of things, so it might take me a while)

1 Like

NEW THREAD!!!

HE’S BACK!!!

2 Likes