Meaning Behind Our Usernames

mine is a character I made that I use for any fetish based stuff since for the most part I want to keep my normal life separate form the fetish stuff

Ok so, basically
Lord of D from yugioh.
but with my nicknaaaaameeeeee :0

I’m 50% sure I stole this nickname from some dude I played Pit People with, but added one “o”.

Other than that… none, I think??

Usually I choose character name as nickname, but the problem is if I change of character it make people confused and thought it’s my real name.

I choose Hyperion, because it’s neutral gender, and make thought to many different concepts like god, space ship, super-weapon, trans-humanism, etc.

I dunno- I like life cereal.

I will turn you into not

I stared on the small glass bottle (aka vial) on my table while creating this account, and to be honest, second part of username is unintentionally vulgarized .zip file name, which is somehow related to mod downloads.

My name roots in a class of biology in my early years of school when the teacher gave us examples of seaweeds regarding a lesson. It doesn’t have much of a meaning besides perhaps hinting out that I like biology.

Lilies are my favorite type of flower, so I used them for a username elsewhere. There I met two other people who were known as Lily or Lilly. It got awkward fast.

Just put peach and lyrics together… that is It… (^<^)
(It is silly, but I like It)

Mine is actually a shortening of an incredibly dumb inside joke I had with my middle school friends, as they were the ones who introduced me to Steam and a lot of the games I still play today. The inside joke is exploding penguins. We would just quack and pretend to explode. Like I said, incredibly stupid, and I don’t remember why it was a penguin instead of a duck, but it be what it be.

My first thought is the Prinny’s from Disgaea, lol.

mine is named after the Atlas from battletech

Hilarious! Dude, we all have inside jokes that are “incredibly stupid” to the outside world, but that is what makes us unique :slight_smile:

Mine was just a metaphor for how I feel about the concept of life itself. The infinite nature of it is so incalculable, the logical result for measuring it would end up being an Error, while the presumed result is constantly seen as nonexistence, also referred to as null. I would have used Vacuos Duos , but i’m not sure I’m comfortable with using latin for a username.

Mine’s a reference to Barney from Half-Life 2, since he disguises as… well take a guess lol

Mine is just fox in Japanese. I like fox-girls ~

2 Likes

Squirrel Girl is my favourite comic book character and I also love squirrels…and a squirrel character became the mascot of my channel.
The DGT is my initials!

3 Likes

Holy crap! I’ve seen a few of your videos on Youtube! I mean I should have figured that you would be a member here, but still! Nice to actually hear from you!

1 Like

in dantes inferno Cerberus was associated with the circle of gluttony and I use the original pronounciation of the name because Cerberus as seen today is different then kerboros who guarded before
to me Cerberus represents the warden who keeps prisoner while his predecessor protected both sides from each other
not to mention I like the poor underappreciated hound and my own(ly) bit of pride for myself more specifically my intelligence would not allow me to choose a name that was meaningless