Meaning Behind Our Usernames

“Revolvio” was dominantly because I needed a name that would stand out and I have a weird thing for spinning.

Not much else. P:

1 Like

So way back in the day, 2007-2008 to be exact, when Smash Bros Brawl was the big thing, I discovered the SmashWiki, and decided that I wanted to join. Now my Main since Melee has been Captain Falcon, so I wanted a username that had something to do with him. To my surprise, there was no usernames relating to his Falcon Punch in use. So I decided to use one. Falconpawnch. I really liked the username, so I took it to DA, but uh-oh, it’s taken. So I put my lucky number on the end. Falconpawnch7. Bingo, not taken. Then when it came time to branch out to other sites I ran into one, can’t remember exactly which one it was, but some rando was already using my username there, but not doing anything. So in a bit of what at the time seemed funny, I named myself TheRealFalconpawnch7. Turned out to be a great idea in the long run as it gave me a cool intro when I do videos. “I’m Falconpawnch7, TheRealFalconpawnch7”

1 Like

mine’s just a corruption of a really old and even less meaningful username.

That’s legit

2 Likes

I got mine in High School, carried over through college- even got it engraved on the side of my helmet before moving south to play for Bama.

Beat from Twewy is my favorite character in all fiction that’s it

This is my “private username” if I can call it like that, I use it only for Weight Gaming and a few others. It’s coming from my favorite anime Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, and because I’m not Maebara Keiichi (the protagonist of it), my username is notmaebarakeiichi, yet here my name is Rena Ryugu because she’s not Keiichi either and because she’s my profile picture too.

I found it interesting that some users randomly selected their numbers. My number is my student ID from high school, when I made most of these accounts.

my name is kind of funny, mine is a combination of 2 toys I used to have, specifically the Piraka of the Bionicles series, Avak and hakann (fire and earth) so you have Avakann

1 Like

I’m a Shug main. Should speak for itself.

You know, that’s kinda what I thought of when I first saw your username, but I didn’t think there was a chance in hell that that’s what it meant.

1 Like

I hadn’t started to post anything online back when I made this account, so I just went with ny name but backwards. Also I really like Ocarina of Time, so double prize!

I won’t argue about the awesomeness of the game, but… it’s Navi. I still have Vietnam-levels of PTSD every time I hear the words “Hey, Listen!”

*clearly looking at a boss door

“Hey, listen! There’s probably a big enemy behind this door!”

“… you don’t say.”

1 Like

Hey, listen, maybe it is a boring character but she marked a lot of players back then :joy:

2 Likes

Weird way to spell “scarred.”

Years ago I asked a friend to help me set up an Xbox account. He said sure, just no ZombieHunter garbage. I was in the middle of a book series called Vladmir Todd where I learned the term Mahlyenki Dyevol. After gaming with that for a few years I learned it was a bit of a mouthful and hard to call out during a raid. Mahlyenki Dyevol is little devil so lilmally.

How very Nietzsche, but I’m not ready for Azethoth

I’ve seen Hyperion in quite a few contexts but my first reaction is always the Hyperion Corporation from Borderlands

wasn’t that the one about teenage vampires? I remember reading like 2 or 3 books of that.

Mine is a pun of my own name that I thought Of! Just paired Lewis and fabulous and it worked for me!

1 Like

Honestly, if I remember correctly, this is just the name I hastily made so I could get to the good stuff on YouTube. I love pudge, and 111 is a real easy number to remember.

Your name has acquired all of my respect. Love me some bonkles