Mobile Games?

I was just curious if anyone knows any mobile games that have weight gain elements. I feel like an idle clicker would work well with a weight gain/ fat theme. There was one that popped up in the google play store a while ago but I can’t find it anymore.

1 Like

There’s one on the google play store called feed my girl

And there’s another one on IOS called Again Beauty but that one’s for weight loss. But with Again Beauty you can be bad at your job and make her gain weight if you don’t do anything

Interesting, thanks for the reply!

you can play all of beabelly and narukami’s games on mobile as well.

there is one game that, while doesn’t have weight gain, it does have some larger females.

Homo Evolution
first one I came across was under one of the branches, the food branch, and it’s called vegatable salesman

the second one I couldn’t find an image of, but it’s called body positive, only issue is that, if you aren’t a fan of tatoos she might not be all that appealing to you

I’ll update it if I come across any more

1 Like

There’s Feed the Fat, where you can choose to be either a boy or a girl.

1 Like

There WAS fat 2 fit, but it got completely overhauled and now is about how heavy a bag is as opposed to how heavy the person is.

FatFitFat is a clicker game where you can click either Fit or Fat to change your Body Fat Percentage. If you get 15,000 coins, you can unlock the female character.

I recently found a game on the AppStore called InflationFLy. It’s just a dumb “bounce the balls” game, but with inflated people, including men, women, a baby & some spoof characters. It’s nothing too exciting & it’s all pixel graphics, but I figured I should mention it. If nothing else, it’s a funny little time waster.

InflationFLy

Hello here! it may be late to reply but I am the developer of “FatFitFat” and “InflationFly”,
Just to mention that I am currently working on updates and new content for FatFitFat after a long season.

I hope you like the games.

Thank you so much.

There’s a game I play called ‘Build A Queen’ but it’s more focused on fashion and dressing up, but you can make your character chubby.

I know this hasnt been used in a while, but I recently found a new WG game, its called Eat Master
You play as a female Mukbanger she stuffs her face and gets quite large throughout the game

Overstuffed works great in browser! 🦃 Overstuffed - Weight Gain VN - release v1.0

Try the demo for Housewife Sim too, it has an Android app: Housewife Simulator - FREE DEMO OUT!! ❤