Mobile Games?

I was just curious if anyone knows any mobile games that have weight gain elements. I feel like an idle clicker would work well with a weight gain/ fat theme. There was one that popped up in the google play store a while ago but I canā€™t find it anymore.

1 Like

Thereā€™s one on the google play store called feed my girl

And thereā€™s another one on IOS called Again Beauty but that oneā€™s for weight loss. But with Again Beauty you can be bad at your job and make her gain weight if you donā€™t do anything

Interesting, thanks for the reply!

you can play all of beabelly and narukamiā€™s games on mobile as well.

there is one game that, while doesnā€™t have weight gain, it does have some larger females.

Homo Evolution
first one I came across was under one of the branches, the food branch, and itā€™s called vegatable salesman

the second one I couldnā€™t find an image of, but itā€™s called body positive, only issue is that, if you arenā€™t a fan of tatoos she might not be all that appealing to you

Iā€™ll update it if I come across any more

1 Like

Thereā€™s Feed the Fat, where you can choose to be either a boy or a girl.

1 Like

There WAS fat 2 fit, but it got completely overhauled and now is about how heavy a bag is as opposed to how heavy the person is.

FatFitFat is a clicker game where you can click either Fit or Fat to change your Body Fat Percentage. If you get 15,000 coins, you can unlock the female character.

I recently found a game on the AppStore called InflationFLy. Itā€™s just a dumb ā€œbounce the ballsā€ game, but with inflated people, including men, women, a baby & some spoof characters. Itā€™s nothing too exciting & itā€™s all pixel graphics, but I figured I should mention it. If nothing else, itā€™s a funny little time waster.

InflationFLy

Hello here! it may be late to reply but I am the developer of ā€œFatFitFatā€ and ā€œInflationFlyā€,
Just to mention that I am currently working on updates and new content for FatFitFat after a long season.

I hope you like the games.

Thank you so much.

Thereā€™s a game I play called ā€˜Build A Queenā€™ but itā€™s more focused on fashion and dressing up, but you can make your character chubby.

I know this hasnt been used in a while, but I recently found a new WG game, its called Eat Master
You play as a female Mukbanger she stuffs her face and gets quite large throughout the game

Overstuffed works great in browser! šŸ¦ƒ Overstuffed - Weight Gain VN - release v1.0

Try the demo for Housewife Sim too, it has an Android app: Housewife Simulator - FREE DEMO OUT!! ā¤