Modern Gains?

Yes, the number at the top is how full you are. And you are correct, a warning is in order! Thank you for bringing it to my attention, it’ll be implemented by the next update

5 Likes

This has some really great potential! I really enjoyed it.

2 Likes
Update Poll
  • Character Update (Make small paths (Like with the Everything Burger employee) for the Barista, Pete, and potentially a third mystery person)
  • Event Update (Work on adding more events to liven up some spaces, and make some seasonal events as well)
  • Area Update (Include and improve some of the existing areas that exist but have little to no content)

0 voters

A quick poll to see what people want to see next. Everything will get updated and implemented later, but gotta start somewhere.
And as always if you have suggestions, comments, or concerns, don’t hesitate to bring them up.

4 Likes

So it seems like after a certain point (no idea how I did this), the ‘wander’ in downtown sends to a black screen.

Also, the description text for m’butt disappeared.

1 Like

Figured out the issue for the wander event, should be good now, I’ll get it updated soon
Just to clarify which part is broken, is it the mirror butt description?

2 Likes

Aye. It got up to the ‘needing two chairs’, and then after I made it bigger, it poofed.

1 Like

It reappears when you get to maximum size in each attribute.

I also found one when I tried working out at max… well, everything. Namely, I got a bunch of errors, each followed by a different description. I think I literally had all the random events to pop simultaneously.

Hmm, that’s strange, could you post a screenshot of it happening so I can get a better look at what’s breaking?

1 Like

I don’t have that save. Give me a moment, and I’ll see if I can’t recreate it.

Hmm… Are you playing the newest version? It doesn’t look like it is, but I could be wrong…

1 Like

The new ui improvements are great. Glad to know what increases what specifically.

3 Likes

Somehow the quiz game is broken now, winning gives you a blank screen

Got that issue figured out, it’ll be fixed in an update soon

4 Likes

I love this game, I played quite a lot from the old version, and I can tell this is a huge improvement.
Just wanted to note that there is still a typo when you open the fridge, saying “kithen” instead of “kitchen”

Also, the questionary event shows that you require charm (pink colored), althought only intelligence is what matters there.

There is also this bug when looking yourself at the mirror with curly hair image|690x103

Another typo that I found is when working at the restaurant, there is an event where someone says you are eating the customer’s food
It says “Embarressed” instead of “Embarrassed”

There is also an error message when asking for a belly rub after winning the eating contest. In the old version, you could also get this error message by winning while being almost full.

overall, I love this update, thanks for the QoL changes!

Really enjoy the game so far! The update really improves the readability of the game. That being said I have run into some issue/bugs with the current version (file says 0.21, in games it says 0.2.0.)

• Certain weight stages seem to give an error after a belly rub with the Burger Girl

• The bakery event where you can choose to either throw away the food or eat it doesn’t refresh the food each time you get the event

• You can workout/do beach stuff indefinitely and never go to bed. Not a big issue in its self but I think you can work yourself into a negative weight which means it can take a long time to gain the weight back.

• “Work out on the machines” doesn’t give any Body points

• Even at the highest maximum fullness of 25, you can not finish the Super Mega Milky Coffee. Not sure if this means you can potentially get a higher fullness in the future or if bugged.

• There is an error on the walk/bus ride to the bakery

• There is no back button if you attempt to go to the beach during the cold season

3 Likes

Also I have to note, why does the body description disappear if you get higher than the almost max, and then suddenly reappear at the max?

Is there a way to increase max Fullness, and if so, how?

And if not- how is the Everything Burger challenge possible? Fasting all day to get fullness into the negatives doesn’t work. (If that’s even an intentional feature)

Edit: I did some digging and figured it out.

Sorry for the slight silence, been working on fixing some bugs and taking some time to brainstorm up new content. A lot of the issues brought up will be fixed, and I’ll post the update soon.
Sorry I didn’t get back to you earlier

Blockquote
Is there a way to increase max Fullness, and if so, how?
And if not- how is the Everything Burger challenge possible? Fasting all day to get fullness into the negatives doesn’t work. (If that’s even an intentional feature)

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but I’m glad you were able to figure it out. I’m deciding if I want to change how getting it works, as thinking on it, its a little obscure. And getting fullness into the negatives is not intended, and I’m working on removing it soon.

6 Likes

Rather late, but my version 0.1.1, and I see we’re now on 0.2.2