Modern Gains?

i look forward to your upcoming work no matter what you decide to do i like the words and progression youve got going on

7 Likes

this was a really fun game! cant wait to see more!

2 Likes

Game is great, really like this sort of thing. Would love if you continued it, and add the things you mention e.g. Park interactions, the Spa etc.

2 Likes

im still excited to see what happens here i hope everything is going well

1 Like

I still come back to this game because i love the concept, hope you’re doing well!

2 Likes

is there any way we can help support you?

1 Like

Fun to play, I cant wait for more!

1 Like

I enjoyed this a fair bit. A few small bug fixes:

1. In the “Rest” passage", two of the scenarios aren’t triggered due to the random variable not having a wide enough range. I’d suggest replacing the “5” with “7”, or, better, declaring a local variable _numOpts or something like that.
<<set $RE to Math.floor((Math.random() * 7) + 1)>>

Stylistically, I’d also use <<else>> on the last clause.

1. $bossgain needs to be added to the StoryInit passage.

2. In the BakeJob passage, “==” should be “=” (since we’re assigning true to the $bake_job variable):

<<set $bake_job = true>>
3 Likes

Great stuff. I have some ideas to offer:

1. How about an event with the theme “piggy worker”? Like, you get a job in office or caffi, gain some weight and your boss wants you to become his “pig” or something like that. Or like this: Elaina - The Country of Quick Cuisine by Orristerioso on DeviantArt
  2. Different text if have some weight.

If anyone wants to fix the bakery work event, just inspect or edit the page and change <<set $bake_job == true>> to <<set $bake_job to true>> in the “BakeJob” tw-passagedata.

1 Like