Momulator! - Extreme Pregnancy Simulator

overall it’s a good start. Some things i would hope for would be a clothes mechanic where if she gets too big clothes would start to fail, so you would need to go buy new clothes. A purpose for having them could be making exercise be walking around a town so she could have an Embarrassment Stat.

A weight state could be added along with energy and those could tie into hunger, eating could fill her and make energy which (if you add a day night cycle) extra energy could turn into fat, which could distribute to the legs, butt, belly and breasts randomly. (food should probably tie into milk as well)

There are a lot of ways this can go and it will be interesting to see what happens.

as for the mouse pad players you could make ZXC select tools or make right click swap the tool in 1 direction.

2 Likes

I’m the dev of the BeeTD game so I do understand that some of these ideas might not be possible.

but they are ideas that could bring some extra gameplay to the game in the future. (I also have yet to read the itch page to see what you have planned.)

1 Like

Thank you for the input! I will definitely be adding clothes to this. I just used the simplest outfit i could, so i wouldn’t have to spend all of the time working on her model. Weight was a stat that i cut from this version, due to not having any effect coded to it, and it will be featuring again soon. I also plan to do a mode where it’s weight gain only, and there’s no time limits.

2 Likes

This is definately some good groundwork, the kind of thing I personally enjoy seeing.

2 Likes

welp fair enough I had the mental image of the number being a fairly low. large belly but not even touching the floor

1 Like

Well the way I plan to have it, the ending size is determined by player performance. I might add some settings to limit her size or something.

1 Like

“Grabbing” a steak is a bit finicky.
Good start. This game now has my attention.

2 Likes

good for those that want it. if it’s not obvious I like extreme sizes

1 Like

Can’t wait for the WG update.

5 Likes

I don’t normally do Furry stuff, but this… this Ill make an exception. Pretty cool stuff, but I do feel some things needs to be worked out. When all the bars are maxed they stay maxed, they don’t decrease and feeding her endlessly has no consequences,XD

1 Like

Yeah I had to disable a few things and leave certain others broken. I was too burnt out to figure out why the stats wouldn’t drop when filled

3 Likes

It’s a really cool start to something. Great concept, great style.

1 Like

You like that? You like your face rubbed?

I look forward to seeing you work more on the project! The tech is a lot of fun

1 Like

thank you! i’m excited to turn all this technology into a fun game

1 Like

This is a super impressive demo! I love the attention to detail with the jiggling and how she responds to what you do. Can’t wait to see what you do with the tech!

3 Likes

much appreciated! i have some cool plans, that’s for certain.

1 Like

Amazing stuff so far!

Will there be a discord, or patreon perhaps, to see developments in the future? Pretty excited to see where this one goes~

1 Like

I could make a dedicated discord for it. I’ll post it if I end up doing that. I have a general patreon I use for both art and game development. Should I have two?

4 Likes

I’d say it’d be up to you. If you think your general audience would be down to see momulator dev posts, then by all means keep it in your current patreon until it becomes a bigger project (hehe, see what i did there?)

But yeah, ultimately its your choice~

My current patreon is mostly unused. I have like 2 followers and I don’t have tiers or anything like that. I’ll consider finding somewhere more organized than twitter for it. I did recently open a homepage at http://CaptainElderly.carrd.co

2 Likes