My Dear Fallen Angel II (Endings released + Announcements!)

Nice update, I really liked the weight gain for Valentine and Milit. Speaking of Weight Gain, is it possible that maybe in the expansion to My Dear Fallen Angel II you can give all the base game characters another stage? Or maybe in the future for your other games, can you give the characters more stages in general? I like how big they get in this game, however I would like them to be even bigger

1 Like

for my upcoming short story games, there will be a smaller cast of characters, so it’ll be easier for me to feature bigger sizes!

for this game in particular, so far, only Valentine is planned to have more than 5 wg stages at the moment! based on the performance of the twitter/patreon like campaign, more characters may have more than 5 stages as well, stay tuned!

2 Likes

valentines art is my favorite, milits is good too, but valentines really good

1 Like

Hello! Just a quick update on the ‘Twitter/Patreon Like’ campaign I’m running!

1. Throughout the past week, 7 new portraits have been uploaded of characters that will be appearing in the expansion! A few more remain to be revealed, with base game characters to be shown soon!

2. Leave a like on your favorites! And also, you can now view them on deviantart! If you have an account there, favorite the ones you like the most!

3. Currently, the revealed characters do not have wg content in the expansion, but if there is interest, I will make it happen!

4. Follow me on these sites if you’d like to be up to date on the My Dear Fallen Angel series!

Thanks so much to everyone who has participated so far! Even viewing the art is encouraging!

Progress is going smoothly for the expansion! Can’t wait to share it with you all!

2 Likes

After cooking went to shop, maxed milit lvl

1 Like

Thanks for the report! Were you able to replicate this bug?

No, for better or worse

1 Like

Some players have reported that the game gets wonky with memory use during long play sessions and begins to stutter and lag. It may be tied to that? For now, I recommend closing and opening the game every once in awhile to refresh it’s memory use!

Hi, hi! Time for another weekly devpost!

1. The remainder of the portraits have been revealed! Included are new NPCs and also some fan favorites! Please continue to like/favorite the ones you want to see most!

2. The PLUS version of the expansion is still in the middle of development, so it will not be seeing a release yet! Progress is going well, just figuring out if I want to add upon what I have so far!

That’s all from me for the like/favorite campaign! There’s still a lot of surprises I will leave for you to meet and discover when the expansion comes out!

The support has been fantastic! Never would’ve guessed that a character of mine would be viewed by so many and even earn more than 10 likes+favorites on their own! I honestly cannot wait for the day I am able to hire an artist to make the characters shine even more!

Thank you for reading and playing my games! It really means a lot!

1 Like

Happy February, everyone! It’s a special month to My Dear Fallen Angel II! Valentine’s Mom always make sure to thank everyone for being friends with Valentine, even when in another world! Thanks to @Thiccnoramus for their amazing work! Please show them some love!

2 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day, everyone!

Time flies when you’re having fun! It’s been four months since the launch of the original My Dear Fallen Angel!

I’ve heard the number four is a bad omen in japanese culture, I hope nothing bad happens to Valentine and friends in the upcoming expansion! Surely not! Only wacky fun awaits!

For this weekly dev news round up, I thought I’d hit you with some numbers! But no number can quantify how thankful I am for all of the support the series has received thus far!

1. Over 150+ total likes/favorites have been recorded for the ‘Social Media Interest Campaign’ thus far, wow!! The campaign will continue until two weeks after the expansion has released (TBD)!

2. The characters who have racked up the most points so far are Poco (39pts), Unfriendly Orczessin (27) and a tie between Milit and Valentine’s Mom (16)! Thanks to everyone who’s participated thus far! It makes me so happy to see the response to the revealed NPCs and fan favorites! I’m lucky to even get responses at all!

3. I have gotten the green light to upload MDFA II’s sfw version ‘Myderfenan II’ to steam!! I’m not sure when I’ll get around to editing the expansion to release it on steam, but when the time comes, please feel free to leave a review!

That’s all for now! This community has brought me so much joy since day 1 and now that it’s Valentine’s Day, I can’t stress this enough, but thank you!

The future looks bright! Thank you again for reading and playing my games!

5 Likes

I never even heard of the original game that this is a sequel to.

If you haven’t found it by now, you can click on my username and find it as my ‘featured topic’!

Hi, hi everyone! Time for another dev post!
Here’s the news so far for the series!

1. Work on the expansion is still going strong! While I wished for it come out this month, it looks like the release will be set for late March!
  2. While in the middle of working on the expansion, I got a lot of ideas for new game mechanics. These won’t be present in the expansion, but will be in future games! I want to showcase them in a demo that I’m planning on releasing in two weeks!
  3. In the demo, there will of course be WG content for 4 playable characters as they level up. You will also see new additions to the battle system that will be found in the expansion, as well as, simple exploration mechanics that may be present in future games. Unique to the demo only, will be roguelike elements, but there won’t be enough content to make it a full on roguelike, haha! Perhaps in the future if I decide to focus on making it a full game.

Thanks for reading and playing my games!
Follow me on twitter for daily dev posts! Just posted a new artwork I commissioned! Check it out!

4 Likes

Hey, just completed the game, got all the gallery images, crafted every single item, got both endings, and played both normal and hard mode. Basically 100% after 2 runs.
What can i say about this game… That was really fun. Enjoyed it a lot. But there are some troubles(maybe you have heard about them).

• After farmer joining you, you have to manage HIS health for the whole game when you open the cards. I think it would have been better to be able to chose who will be the Leader. But doing so would kill the point of managing health. So the solution for this could be allowing to do so only at the begining of the day and after the point where you increase cooking time to 100 (hopefully i said it clear enough to understand the part of the game, without major spoilers for those who stumble across this comment)
    -Another problem is that rare cards are not explained anywhere. So here’s my suggestion: after the first
    time you see the “talking X and it ran away” you can add some text like: “Did it just talk? Maybe I should try to find more of these. But this will probably be very rare. I guess i will check out the rituals to see if i can make them more common. Wait, what if there are other species talking too! I bet i could befriend all of them”.
    -Also game scales its difficulty very badly. The early game can be tricky, but after a little time you can beat every fight just by holding “Z”, even the final boss. The only boss that was really fun was… Hey you, go beat the game, there are SPOILERS up ahead, but if you are not scared of them… the one that asked Riddles. Thats because of a unique mechanique to other bosses. For the solution to this i may suggest to add more attacks to them. Even something simple as “stun this turn” or “im preparing a big attack go guard it” or even “kill this minion or it will heal me” would make a huge difference

I guess thats all of what i can think of as of right now. The game is fantastic, i will be waiting for more updates.

1 Like

Thank you for your thoughts! I like the rare card suggestion! In the expansion, I’ll make sure to add a short cutscene for the 1st rare encounter to hint at them slightly.

I do think I have a lot to learn still with balancing the combat and harvesting mechanics, haha! Will be trying some new things in the expansion, but there won’t be anything too drastically different. My next games however, I will be experimenting heavily!

1 Like

Where’s My Dear Fallen Angel 1?

Here’s a link. Very short, free Visual Novel turn-based RPG! My Dear Fallen Angel -GRID:Farms- PLUS

1 Like

How big do the girls get in these games?

It depends on the character, but, for some examples, you can check out my deviantart to see size 4 (of 5) of some characters!