My New Game: "Anyways, here's Butterball", a Thanksgiving story (Finished)

[quote=“FluffRat, post:40, topic:1110”]This game is much better now that it has endings. Good job.

Bug report below.

[spoiler]
Missing action:
The beer can can’t be picked up once dropped.

Failed synonyms:
“sit” and “eat breakfast” at breakfast

“give to ann”

Typographical errors:
“You hop on the scale and glance down at the digital readout- 167.8. Not bad! Done from the 168.0 you weighed…”

“You are in Tracis Room. You can see a Traci.” Needs an apostrophe on “Traci’s” and the interpreter isn’t seeing Traci as a person for some reason.

“One Ninety Six Point Fffffffffffffffffffffff-” Was this supposed to be “one sixty nine point…”?

“And honestly, if you’re this much of a glutton on a day you’ve spent days, if not weeks, preparing to not to, y’know, glut yourself, then what does that say for your future?” Remove either “to” and this sentence will work fine.
[/spoiler][/quote]

Oh shit FluffRat, great catches! I’ll get those patched along with my next round of fixes.

Thank you so much- I know this stuff is frustrating to a lot of readers/players, and I really appreciate your contribution- these are all really good catches. Hell, I might send you a private build of my next game just for proofreading! ;D

Thanks for the hint! If you’re looking for proof reading, in the 4th ending ‘seconds’ there is a Staci instead of Traci.

This would be one hundered million percent better if you added the ability to play through the second thanksgiving at the end aswell :smiley:

Second that. I’d love to know her weight and measurements after a year of unabashed and unrestrained gluttony, as well.

Good catch.

Maybe next year around thanksgiving ill add onto the game. For now, I have two new quest games in the works- Life of Kriss: Day Two, and an unannounced game thats gonna be a bit more serious both in gameplay and in tone (but will still have all sorts of gluttony and chubs, dont worry)

A Sequel next year would so cool!