Myantha's Big Fatties add-ons

addendum: i have the main mod and the popping addon instaled. same with the GUTF ones

My bad, did something wrong there with the naming in the metadata file. Will upload the fix ASAP.

EDIT: Uploaded.
EDIT2: It’s been confirmed by Xaven that it’s working now again.

I’m having a lot of fun with this mod.
I think it would be even more fun for me personally if you could add some kind of out of breath voice when you run out of stamina.

1 Like

Aight, who’s gonna do some voice acting? (more of a joke, actual voices don’t really fit in Starbound, but if someone did, I would add it as an optional thing.)

1 Like

do you think you could add sprites for the alternate neko race?

There are actual voice clips in the game, just being more of grunts and yells rather than actual voice acting (kind of like Link circa Ocarina of Time). Like, when NPCs respond to the player or when the player takes damage.

Yeah, but I’m pretty sure it’s hard or even impossible to imitate breathing or some out of breath thing by that. Anyway, I’m not a sound designer, so I have no clue.

Yeah, well, it was a response to your respone to teiniet throwing an idea out there.

Added support for this race, check the post.

Ok this is a really stupid idea but hear me out: Optional custom stamina bar akin to the circle thingy from Breath of the Wild, to really give more to the whole “Stamina is for moving” idea.

1 Like

i dont know why but whenever i put in the big fatties for neko the fish just chuckles and then the game closes itself

1 Like

If you could give me a log file in DMs, it would be helpful.

EDIT: Issue resolved.

I added some sort of Race Support Generator for Big Fatties, check out the post for more information.

By the way, I am looking for people that are good in building / designing stuff for my planned dungeon add-on.

Can be done easily, but making a new bar in the HUD or whatever to appear would be the complicated part.

Oh thats great news! There are some other mods that add or change the bars, maby you could use that as a base?

1 Like

I want to see what this community can think up!

1 Like

I’m having an issue with the ‘Get Used to Getting Fat’, for some reason the comfort level isn’t draining when I get fatter. I have both the GUGF and the GUGF:P (Popping) installed since trying to run GUGF:P on its own just crashes or doesn’t show up

1 Like

I think its chanced based, to lose or keep comfort level?

I have both installed, and they seem to work fine to me, aside from the comfort meter disappearing after popping.

1 Like

you had my attention

now you got my interest

1 Like