New Japanese game 'The house of the fat'

what do you mean?
I just unzipped the file and tried to play the game and it didn’t work

Yeah you may need to go into WinRaR settings and change the language to Japanese. Otherwise the code gets messed up

I am having issue downloading the translation as well

I’m getting the same error code, I’m using 7zip, how do you get it to download properly? Sorry if this has already been asked.

It’s really annoying to change the language with 7zip, I recommend using winrar

1 Like

can you please repost this? it says page not found

For those having issues with the unzip showing files titled with random characters, from my experience you have to change your computer system’s locale to the native language, in this case Japanese. I don’t remember where, but I’m pretty sure there are multiple tutorials for this on this forum specifically

2 Likes

Instead of futzing around with restart-requiring system locale changes or unzip programs that were made never expecting to be used on files in another language, follow the instructions in this post: How to machine translate Japanese RPG maker games
The program “sjisunzip” handles unzipping Japanese files with no fuss.

The forum actually warned me that the link above was already posted in this thread before, so it’s not the first time this specific game has given people this problem…

That’s so funny the forum does that, looking back at the top links in the thread, it’s number four

Thanks for the advice, I’ll give it a try when I have chance. :grin:

thanks for your help dude its working now :grinning:

1 Like

So I’ve followed the Translator++ tutorial that is further up and I can’t find the www folder to put into the game, I tried doing it into the data folder and it didn’t work either. Any help would be appreciated.

Nevermind, I have figured it out, my own silliness for not understanding what to do. XD

Could someone put the file on anything other than the website it’s currently on?

It doesn’t work for me too

Is the a way to reupload the english version somewhere else? i hope to get to play it sometime :slight_smile:

I tried using tempmail like adamjoachim said for FileSharing, doesn’t seem to detect the email in the inbox. Guerillamail works, but between all 3 major browsers (edge, firefox, and chromium) the link doesn’t open properly and can’t download.

I think it’s better off to create a new translation and link to that if adam isn’t able to help.

Uploading the latest translated version I had to date.

7 Likes

hey I cannot access the files here. Could someone possibly upload a version that is translated?

1 Like

hi! i’m letting you know that i checked your link to see if there was any luck ,and it says the requested file “does not exist”.

1 Like