Okui Demo - V.0.01

Okui all skulls turned on

1 Like

Grunt Birthday Party?!!

1 Like

Grunt birthday party

1 Like

Wow i like it i hope this projectget him best work :D!!

Headshots slime snail things

There was a way you could exercise, or do yoga or something that would make you thinner

Quirk, we definetly did not think yoga, and you were against me about the sliming down idea until like today…

Oh and I think a sauna would be fitting, but thats not my final answer

So what is next for Okui? Its fair to say that the demo was a success (at least I think it was). Will there be an update to the demo or are you fellas going to just go ahead and make the game? No matter what the team’s decision is, I’m sure that the end result will be awesome.

1 Like

What about just a simple distance traveled/steps taken counter?
That way movement around the level would eventually result in weight loss.

1 Like

I think giving giving the player more control over the weight is better, I just think that the walking thing could be too randomish and unpredictible?

But yeah, this is still going in the bucket of ideas to get considered for later

<3

1 Like

Thats a question we asked ourselves recently, and we have decided to first build the world (lore, setting, characters, etc…) to have somewhere to base our work off something concrete, because to be honest, we have been working pretty blindly and with no direction recently.
Right now we are working on world building as I said, but also on a Okui demo 2
I already sprited some new enemies and doing more

This last few months have been bad, It’s been pretty slow tbh, but we are getting back up again

<3

4 Likes

Perhaps a combination of both? Movement around the level would result in a gradual weight loss but you could have an area (like your sauna idea) where weight loss would be supercharged to allow the player to make the character light weight quickly again for tricky sections that require more agility?

1 Like

This looks amazing, keep up the good work!

2 Likes