OkuSim: A Cute Wife Simulator

I think I did something wrong. I can’t get mine to run, it seems? I’m trying on saved games, but I’m not even sure if I installed or am using the Alicorn Mod Loader correctly.

EDIT: Finally got it to work! Admittedly, I’m the most fond of the Mobility mod, which makes your Wife slower the fatter she is, and also make her audibly slosh while waddling.

How do you make the mods work?

EDIT: Oh, you have to make a new folder called mods in the game’s folder to put the mods in

That’s mine lol. I honestly didn’t really expect anyone to find it. Looks like I even forgot to move the audio file to the correct location (should be good now though). Yeah, basically just patch in the mod loader, create a “mods” folder next to the exe and drop stuff in there. Might need to change maps in-game for changes to load.

I was using the game as kind of an experiment to see how hard it would be to patch in new sounds. I added the other mod to remove grind for testing. I’m willing to try adding other stuff if anyone has any ideas.

1 Like

Can you give me a little guide to modding the game please? i’m not exactly good with github stuff

2 Likes

It must be nice to see your mods actually get some traction here. I’m personally hoping that some of these features get implemented in the base game. It would be immersive if fatter women moved slower.

2 Likes

Thank you for your contribution to the game. And thank you for the alicorn mod loader, I can see it’s uses in other games as well.

2 Likes

On the other hand, that would mean that without modding in extra calories, it would take even longer to level up

1 Like

can you please compile everything and send me the file to download?

1 Like

Anyone got tips on how to get the mods to work? BetterMove is working for me, but it doesn’t seem like HighCalorieTostWAAda is.

Edit: Nvm i had it right, i didn’t realize the TostWAA was an item XD

Can someone please explain to me how to implement the mods? I have no clue how to do it.

3 Likes

Honestly, I’m not sure if I want to make it easy to install right now. There isn’t exactly a lot of content added from the mods. Also, I’m not really happy with the mod format and redoing it would break all mods. I also want to add some mod/modloader versioning mechanism to make compatibility issues more apparent.

1 Like

I too wish to know how to properly install mods, to spice up gameplay so to speak. I’m a complete noob when it comes to installing mods on certain types of games :frowning: