Olive And The Ruby Bra

Wee teaser for the next major update, and probably the funniest thing I’ve drawn Olive in.

There’ll be a few more secret areas and a wee easter egg a new potion, but more importantly theres more story progression! No new bosses however, this new update isn’t really combat based. However, I’ve designed it so that every enemy can drop something special to them, since mimics and mystic nectar buds and bosses were the only ones who really did that. Decided to expand that a wee bit. Dunno how much it’ll break combat but whatever its fun hehe

I’m also planning on. actually testing the Death fight. because I havent done that yet for some reason? I really dont know what difficulty Death is. I can only guess she’s pretty easy since I haven’t heard any complaints about it. Or maybe shes balanced, i dont know, ill figure that out myself.

That’s enough of a teaser I think. sorry i just really like talking about this project but i have no one to talk about it except for the people who play it but then i cant spoil anything, and its just. mmgh. h im EXCITED. anyhoo thank you all for tunin in and have many good days!

7 Likes