So to cut a long story short, I’ve finally given up my humanity to make an account here and post an RPG maker project I’ve been making. I’m not too well-versed with the topic, but what I learn will (probably) help me in future endeavors.
Most Recent Version: [TEMPORARILY REMOVED]
Average Playtime: 6 hours (FC)
For a wee bit of background info, Olive Lowry is an archaeologist. But she prefers the title ‘Tomb Thief’. Her common heists can be summed up as ‘Here’s a ruin filled with some dead guys, I’ll bring a 10ft pole, and I’ll loot whatever I can carry because I can’, but this time’s different. Her intel finds her a tomb of a dead god, (probably) filled with riches ripe for the picking! But of course, with great riches, comes great things trying to curse, kill or misguide her. Currently, Olive’s resting in her tent before the big day, but I imagine she’d be up and ready to go when you get there.
Stuff That’s Vaguely Sexual Involved In This Includes:
- Weight Gain Via. Eating/Magical Enhancement
- Sudden Weight Gain
- Liquid ‘Inflation’
- Forced Stuffing
Things that won’t be in:
- Obvious Illegal Stuff (Under-aged sexualization, rape, and necrophilia. (At least I think necrophilia is illegal.))
- Vore (Although Olive might get eaten by a giant worm. I don’t count that as vore.)
- Sex. (Just, like, in general. I don’t think it could really fit in any part of the story, and I’m not going to draw genitals anytime soon.)
- Fur Stuff
- Air Inflation
- Shidding And Farding (Burps are cool and good, but braps are a wee bit yucky for me.)
Here’s a link to the discord server! It’s mostly for just chilling with the community, but there are some game related stuff there too lol.
Here’s a link to my Ko-fi, so y’all can support me if you like. (It’s mostly just gonna be a tip jar, sso I don’t have to worry about updating two things, hehe)
Thing to note: If using past version saves (eg. using a 0.5 save on version 0.6), don’t. It can cause a lot of bugs, like turning Olive into a very tiny boat, removing the quest journal from existence, and just a whole buncha stuff. I’ll figure out a way to skip time so it’s easier to get to a point where you last were at, but for now it’s safe just to make a new save. (Minor updates may be safe, but ill always warn if it isnt!)