So to cut a long story short, I’ve finally given up my humanity to do an RPG maker project. I’m not too well-versed with the topic, but I’ll definitely learn and revise the old through making it.
Most Recent Version: OATRB_0.7.1.5
Average Playtime: 6 hours (FC)
For a wee bit of background info, Olive Lowry is an archaeologist. But she prefers the title ‘Tomb Thief’. Her common heists can be summed up as ‘Here’s a ruin filled with some dead guys, I’ll bring a 10ft pole, and I’ll loot whatever I can carry because I can’, but this time’s different. Her intel finds her a tomb of a dead god, (probably) filled with riches ripe for the picking! But of course, with great riches, comes great things trying to curse, kill or misguide her. Currently, Olive’s resting in her tent before the big day, but I imagine she’d be up and ready to go when you get there.
Stuff That’s Vaguely Sexual Involved In This Includes:
- Weight Gain Via. Eating/Magical Enhancement
- Sudden Weight Gain
- Liquid ‘Inflation’
- Forced Stuffing
Things that won’t be in:
- Obvious Illegal Stuff (Under-aged sexualization, rape, and necrophilia. (At least I think necrophilia is illegal.))
- Vore (Although Olive might get eaten by a giant worm. I don’t count that as vore.)
- Sex. (Just, like, in general. I don’t think it could really fit in any part of the story, and I’m not going to draw genitals anytime soon.)
- Fur Stuff
- Air Inflation
- Shidding And Farding (Burps are cool and good, but braps are a wee bit yucky for me.)
Here’s a link to the discord server! It’s mostly for just chilling with the community, but there are some game related stuff there too lol.
Here’s a link to my Ko-fi, so y’all can support me if you like.
Thing to note: This is a Kink game, yes, but I’m mostly making this project to tell a story. There may be times in the main story where fetish content is void, but there will be plenty of side quests and areas that contain it.
Another thing to note: If using past version saves (eg. using a 0.5 save on version 0.6), don’t. It can cause a lot of bugs, like turning Olive into a very tiny boat, removing the quest journal from existence, and just a whole buncha stuff. I’ll figure out a way to skip time so it’s easier to get to a point where you last were at, but for now it’s safe just to make a new save.