Olive And The Ruby Bra

Went to talk to guy in hut on the beach, makes you walk into a wall when you enter

1 Like

i really need to get better at checking my work, i misplaced a single event call. christ, almighty…

How to get to the chest that runs away i tried everything for over an hour i cant find the path can anyone help me?

1 Like

i love the game but its real hard with the fighting you die so easily

1 Like

(Spoilers for the stupid poem mimic maze shitshow) You just have to memorize where it goes, and follow it. Or do it Olive’s way and just go where you arent hit back.

I have real hard trouble with balancing issues when it comes to fighting, the last update was a little worse with that since I had you start off against four guys on one at one point and it was a lil’ harsh. But now I’ve gotta solve the issue regarding not getting enough experience for the first boss, which probably the answer to that is just raise exp levels just a wee bit. Or grind, whatever boats your float.

Okay, updated it again. this time. i swear to god everything should be fine. If it isnt, then thats fine, a quick fix and its up again. Learning process, n all that.

Ok so… I download the last “fix” and when the game start I was talking to someone I absolutely don’t know, Lance I guess ? And when I walk on the left I was in the village.

So…I can bet something broke up again in the files because I know that’s not the beginning of the game.

1 Like

When fixing the beach hut… he broke the newgame, fuck xD
Also… the game went from 800mb to 200mb…?

1 Like

It also seems that the character sprites don’t look like how they’re supposed to be.
For example, the main character is supposed to be fat but she’s skinny.

1 Like

i am so incredibly disappointing in myself for that

Yeah, that happened cuz the last version was with all of the assets, and this time i did what i did before with the first version of the game and just selected only the used assets to be ported.

Yeah, thats a problem with beginning weirdly. lemme fix that real quick…

No worries, for the little I played of the game it has a lot of potential! ^^
Does it tell you when you finish the current content?

1 Like

I’ve got that sorted out, yeah. Current build’s a little screwed, obviously, so I’ll have that here in a jiffy. I’m going to take a minor thinking break, cuz maybe the reason I’m screwing up so much so often is because I need to take a little step back and calm down. I haven’t had this many people interested in one of my things, so this is a pretty new experience to me is all. But yeah, I’ll get that build up soon once I can get through without any major bugs!

2 Likes

Sure man, take your time! Once I do a playtrhough I will give you proper feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Take your time :smiley: if the new version is up ill download it again :smile:

1 Like

If you go to right you get invincible

1 Like

Thanks for the response! It sounds like I pretty much missed everything. I’ll be more specific since I’m still lost.

The first thing I did was enter the west wing, since it’s the most obvious entrance. Got through the mimics. Then went to the room with the switch and pot lid–The one with the broken celestial bridge and the whale’s sign telling you not to flip the switch. Flipped the switch and I went to the area to the right of that room. That leads back to the main area you entered first, but it’s blocked off there. So I backtracked to the main area and went right. That’s where the sign is with the riddle for the ice maze, I’m guessing. But I have no idea how to enter the maze. It’s blocked off from the main room. Sorry I wasn’t more specific at first.

Update: Just realized it the room on the right wasn’t completely blocked off. I feel dumb lol. I’m good now. Thanks again!

1 Like

Since the game is getting revised at the moment, may I ask if you could also provide a different site for its download than just Mediafire? For some reason or other, Mediafire servers just seem to hate my region, so my download speed tops out at 150 kbps - and that’s if I’m lucky.

1 Like

Oh thats a shame I’ll see what i can do fer ya bud! What seems to work best for links over there?

Mega or just google drive are common media sharing sites here.

3 Likes

Yeah, either Mega and Google drive work just fine. But in any case, thanks for considering different sites. :slight_smile:

1 Like