Olive And The Ruby Bra

jesus christ i neglect checking the forum for a week and theres already been a fucking bucket ritual

this isnt a game this is a cult

18 Likes

The ritual worked.

Do you want to chicken sacrificed or nah?

Cause I am feeling a bit hungry.

4 Likes

… I’m surprised you doubted this wasn’t a cult, have you even read half the posts here? :laughing:

2 Likes

wait were not a cult?

2 Likes

I remember being given robes though

2 Likes

wait you got robes? I didn’t get any…

1 Like

I got a bucket :3 lol

1 Like

you gotten that bucket costume didn’t you

1 Like

You know I was wondering why this person sized bucket had holes in it

1 Like

I am painting mine
Im thinking covered in chicken feathers or red

1 Like

sorry no can do on that feathers are for the leader but you can paint it red

1 Like

I want to play and join the cult.

1 Like

Not enough buckets at the moment for everyone, come back SOON™ when the update is up!

1 Like

Just use the edit history to find the link

1 Like

woah hey ho hoh hey there buddy we wouldnt want exploits in ourr ffunny little thing going on right heehoohaha thats probably the best idea to do that yeah

:warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning::warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning::warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning::warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning:

I’ve heard that if you use base64 to code the word “bucketlicious” and add it to the end of the MEGA link, you get V2.0 of the game!

:warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning::warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning::warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning::warning: :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning:

6 Likes

where can i download the game btw?

1 Like

Read through the previous few messages from me. :bucket:

1 Like

15 Likes

OUR LEADER IS RISEN. Only Chickenitus, master of time, can save us from what is to come.

:rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster::rooster:

OUR LEADER IS RISEN.

3 Likes