Olive And The Ruby Bra

pfft. Life am I right.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, all of us gamedevs have been doing it for years, even pros lol

4 Likes

Hi, I just got to the end of this update’s content and I’ve got to say that it’s some good shit my dude. I know that I probably did everything that I could, but I’m fairly paranoid and want to double check that I’m not missing anything. I wanted to know if there are any quests for the students at the fighter’s school, if I can find the goblin Bravery, and someone mentioned something about looking for a tree for potions. Also, in the steam room where you can view bad ends, there’s a gap between the one with Lady Death and the Goblin Mage, so I was wondering if I missed something there. I’m probably good, but I’d appreciate it if I could get a little extra peace of mind.

1 Like

So I’m stuck and I was just wondering if I could get a little bit of help because I have no idea what I’m doing. Finished the clone thief dungeon thing and I just got the tinkle bell and I have no idea where I’m supposed to go now. If anyone could give me a hand I would really appreciate it

1 Like

if i remember correctly the story ends there now there might be some side stuff to do tho. but it bend while since i played this so it might be wrong

1 Like

After playing for a bit I was curious about something, do you plan to add the option/possibility of being able to gain more weight?

4 Likes

Stuck here too… even made the “horse” quest too but no idea of old man lamp and main quest. Guess this is where the game stops… but if any one here have an idea, reply!

1 Like

Why is the game removed? :C

5 Likes

‘inside joke on discord’ was the original answer but i sorta decided that ill put a link to the update whenever thats finished instead of reverting it

unless that takes too long of course, but jjust hold yer horses and hopefully there’ll be some luck in the update, hhehe

5 Likes

:bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket:
… … … … … … …

3 Likes

is there somwhere eles to find game?

2 Likes

Currently no. Some funny shit happen on discord. Led to the disappearance of game. As said before. Will be back. :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket:

1 Like

Make a pentagram of buckets that surround a chicken.

We will resummon the game.

3 Likes

----------------:bucket:---------------
-------------:bucket::bucket:------------
-----------:bucket:------:bucket:----------
:bucket::bucket::bucket::bucket::bucket::bucket::bucket::bucket::bucket:
----:bucket:-:bucket::chicken::bucket:-:bucket:----
-------:bucket:-----:bucket:-----:bucket:-------
-----:bucket::bucket:------:bucket::bucket:------
:bucket:----------------------:bucket:

Okay, now we wait…

EDIT: I just realized why it didn’t work, I forgot the chicken!

11 Likes

“Chicken” and “bucket” in the same sentence is very offensive to chickenkind

kycklingggg

5 Likes

Is there any working download link for this game?

1 Like

Nope :smile:
Everyone has to wait till he he brings it back.

2 Likes

Oh, darn, and I just recently learned of this game. Gonna bookmark this and hope for the best!

1 Like

:bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket: :bucket:

Bucket

3 Likes

buck

4 Likes