Opinions on smoking?

I have no experience with smoking myself because I was raised to resent it due to second hand smoke giving me asthma but I do know that the first step is to admit it’s a problem and trying to quit is a big step in the right direction but the attraction to women who smoke may be connected to the stereotypes of women who smoke. It’s going to be hard to quit you’ll want to give up sometimes but you just have to not give up you’ll eventually get over it perhaps try limiting yourself to a few a day and work to lower it day by day

1 Like

Oh my, I’ll have to take a look at this once I have some time

2 Likes

I once believed that, due to health hazards, especially due to secondhand smoke, smoking didn’t make people look sexy and rather did the opposite. This is actually coming from a person who was born and raised from a mother who used to smoke a lot until she had one of her lungs surgically removed and eventually passed away in 2013.

Smoking is a plague on humanity. The only reason’s you’d start smoking would either be due to peer pressure, a distinct lack of thought of consequences, or ignorance of it’s effects until it’s too late. It’s an addictive habit that has zero benefits and only hurts yourself and the other people in the immediate vicinity around you. I will absolutely discourage smoking. It’s not attractive. It’s not helpful. It’s a drain on your wallet. It’s an addiction that slowly kills your body, and the people who do smoke should be receiving help to combat this mental and physical poison.

3 Likes

Sadly some people actually know the risks and due to one factor or another they actually want to die I’m not saying that’s for everyone though but some are too scared to do suicide and decide to slowly kill themselves instead. But a very few selection of people do it to gain weight which is just stupid.