PAKUBYTE: a weight gain game for your gameboy!

No, necroing would just be someone finding a post that’s like a year or two quiet and going “are you still working on this?!”

News from the developer of a game thread is always ok, and I’m personally glad things (seem to have) worked out! =D

2 Likes

Hi!! I just finished the image sequence of that small part of the game, for a total of 5 images. I spoilered the other images in case anyone wants to see them in-game. (click them to unblur them!!)

slime1

slime slime3 slime4 slime5

It’s just a small part towards the middle/end of the game and it’s out of context even in the game itself, so I thought it would be okay to share (* ̄▽ ̄)b

Cheers!

15 Likes

Hi!! I made a discord server. Join here!! Come talk about anything, Pakubyte related or not!

Also, here’s some mysterious crazy girls… Who are they?? What do they want??? What does any of this have to do with Paku? Why is the middle one’s muffin top so sooooft??? (。・//ε//・。)

bitch

That’s it for this post. Cheers!

9 Likes

Potential antagonists? They look similar to Paku, so I’m not sure.

It is a mystery👀

1 Like

how do i download the game? i have the emulator but i cant find anything to download the game itself.

there haven’t build out any prototype or demo yet

3 Likes

Glad to see you back in action, @Mousse

I want to download it!

it’s not published yet, or is it? last dev’s reply was half a year ago, but you can check their twitter and discord server, maybe there is some info. i am too lazy to check.

The discord servers dead, and their twitter is private so I can’t check there.

3 Likes

Sadge. Hope dev-san is doing alright.

4 Likes

I hope so too her account is completely dead and has been for over a year now

5 Likes

Hopefully we can hear more from this game its unfortunate this game has stagnated

2 Likes

Is this game able to be played as of rn?

How i can download the game?

You don’t. It hasn’t been released.

1 Like