Pandara's Sphere - An Axugaem2 Side Story, v 1.0

so what happen to the axugaem2, also sorry for asking that

Axugaem2 is still in development, and I’ll be back to working on it soon! I just took a break from it to put this project together for the gain jam!

1 Like

oh ok and that good you are taking breaks.

Great! That’s honestly the only issue I’ve got, everything else is works great, looks good, and is a lot of fun.

EDIT: I should specify, it’s in the FIRST camp that the sprouts don’t show up enough. I’m actually running into a bug in the second camp where I keep getting double encounters, where the second one is a sprout

1 Like

I finished first run and going to play in New Game plus. Just wanted to say that I like this game very much. I always thought that Axugaem lacking “weight gain” and “vore” content despite it have everything else like awesome story telling, gameplay, characters design etc. And now I was able to play in “Pandara’s Sphere” which have everything I wanted! Thank you so much Axlwisp for this beautiful game. It is definitely my favourite in this game jam, but I have only one problem now… Long time ago I wrote a comment under Axugaem 2 that I will play in it after it get released. Now after such sentimental story and fragment of story about Imperium I just can’t wait anymore. After finishing New game plus I for sure will go to play in Axugaem 2. I MUST know what happened with Imperium!!!

4 Likes

How do I get across the lava in the first camp? Straight answers only please, I’m tired of pixel hunting and mashing the interact button on every bit of scenery.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for letting me know! I’ll look into what’s up with Ghost River there. Happy you’re enjoying the game otherwise!!

There’s a small flickering light at the bottom of the tracks in Bone-Scalped Pass, the final camp you can unlock. Interact with this light to get the Loose Tracks item, which you can then place on the bubbling lava in the first camp to get across.

1 Like

So glad you’re enjoying the game so much, and thank you for the glowing endorsement!! Axu2 currently has roughly 30 hours of gameplay per run, so it should keep you busy for a long while, and at this point I really consider it like a really long ongoing visual novel with new chapters arriving every half a year or so, if that helps!

2 Likes

I wish I could just pay Ghorf to find specific ingredients, or just buy them directly from somebody, or hunt specific monsters, or ANYTHING but pray the RNG isn’t going to fuck me over(it always will), I’m so sick of having 2 dozen of everything but the one ingredient I actually need.

You can purchase ingredients from the winged tracker chef in the kitchen once you’ve cooked the milkshake post Tartarus’ Cradle. I’ll consider adding one or two ‘trader’ NPCs who will trade some specific rarer ingredients for more common ones as well, since I figure that would help too.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I can’t get to that part, I’m stuck after cooking Pandara the Incubus Tail Pasta, and I can’t figure out how to progress any further. Am I supposed to talk to somebody or something?

Edit: Turns out I needed to make the Unholy Mess of a Pastry, but there was no dialogue to indicate that, since Pandara never called me and told me to make it. And calling her to ask what I should be doing didn’t tell me anything. Seems like some dialogue got left out.

2 Likes

Oh shit, I forgot the most serious bug of all. I should have mentioned it sooner, it’s a game-ruining bug that destroys the play experience for any RPG. It’s a crime punishable by death in some countries, and rightfully so!

I can’t sell my items.

Once you get the VIP room you can sell things to the stores there, but only certain items, e.g. weapons and consumables like the health fruits. Can’t sell the mystery meat even when that one is maxed out from hunting other ingredients.

I’ll slip some indicatory dialogue into the coming update so folks don’t get lost at that part. Thanks for letting me know!

Found a couple of skill issues: first, the poison skill that is supposed to hit all enemies seems to set for single target instead, and Belch may still cause the game to lock up. I can’t say for sure that Belch is causing it, but I’ve only seen it happen with that skill. Twice now, when I use Belch and it finishes off the last of the enemies, the fight doesn’t end, the other two guys try to perform their attacks, but since there is no target for them to hit if they were targeting the enemies, the game just stops. The music goes on, but I can’t bring up the menu, and the fight doesn’t end. I have tried leaving it for a while, but no good. Only way to get out is to close the game and reload from a previous save.

Other than those (and the difficulties tracking down some of the ingredients), I am loving this game, especially the relationship that can develop after cooking enough food.

Edit: To clarify since I have the game up again, the poison skill I was referring to was Venomspray. It’s granted by the Replica Staff.

Also, is the NG+ supposed to ignore all equipped items?

1 Like

Man, I think this is my favourite of the whole jam. Awesome sprite work and art, great writing, and a good use of sound. I must admit there was a maybe a little more grinding than I would have wanted, but ultimately an all-round solid game. It was also just nice to see another side of the Axugaem2 universe.

I guess I gotta go play through the new Axugaem2 update now huh…

1 Like

You know… there is a really satisfactory way to get rid of those piles of mystery meat… and you don’t even need to cook it.

Yes, I am aware of a method of using the meat, but I think it would be more useful to sell it in order to buy the other needed ingredients.

I have found that the Belch issue I mentioned back in a previous post can happen even Ifri is by herself as well. As soon as Belch took out the last enemies, I was stuck looking at the empty background of the zone with nothing else happening except for the music continuing.