Pandara's Sphere - An Axugaem2 Side Story, v 1.0

Happy you enjoyed it so much!! Thank you for playing it! And you’ll definitely dig the new Axu2 update if you liked this game!

1 Like

The newest patch should fix the belch issue (it no longer deals immediate damage), and incidentally adds some traders to the area outside the castle kitchen to help you pick up a couple rarer ingredients, so give it a try!

Apologies, now I am guilty of missing updates that fixed issues, so yet again, that is my bad. Thank you for the hard work you’ve done.

1 Like

I just want to ask how long does an initial playthrough typically take? I’m the type to talk to everyone and be cautious w/leveling so I go up levels (I’m at level 8 going into the 2nd meal), from what I’ve read you can ignore the quest and focus on wg or do the quests and find the story. So I’ll probably have multiple playthroughs

Based on my own playthroughs and what I’ve heard from others, the initial go-through can take anywhere from 5 to upwards of 9 hours, depending on how much time you spend poking around and farming items/exp. That said, the latest patch has made some tweaks that will hopefully make the game a bit less grindy, so you could almost certainly finish it in far fewer than 5 hours if you wanted to.

1 Like

Can confirm on the nine hour part of that scale, that’s what my first run took, though I was talking to everyone and farming plenty of items, so it was slower than it could have been.

1 Like

So, I’m in new game +, when/where/how is the area that Cheaty McCheaterson mentions unlocked? I’d really like to speed the replays along a little.

Edit: Wait, I don’t keep my levels and I lose all the stuff I had equipped when I staret New Game+? That… kinda sucks.

And I just killed the last enemy in a fight with Gut Slam and now the game’s stuck on the battle screen. I think it’s the same problem that Belch had.

1 Like

i’ve run into an issue in new game plus, after unlocking the gut slam. if ifri uses belch and it kills the enemies, the other teammates still take their turn, and then it gets stuck on that screen with no enemies and none of the button inputs do anything

Make sure to download the new updated version at the very top of the first post, this changes Belch so that it applies various status effects based on weight, rather than dealing damage to sidestep this bug. I missed the update too.

1 Like

You get the code for Cheatyface by unlocking the good ending, which I won’t spoil how to do here for the sake of people who don’t want spoilers, but have left hints on how to do above.
The losing equipped items upon starting a new game + bug will be fixed for the next patch, which will be a few days from now since I’ll be away from the PC this weekend.
And thanks for reporting the gut slam bug. I’ll have that fixed with the next patch as well.

1 Like

Hi all, please note that I won’t be able to put out another patch for this game for a few days, but there are still some potential areas where the game can softlock that you should watch out for until they’re patched up. Please see the top of this topic for a list of these softlocks and how to avoid them, and be sure to download the latest update while you’re there if you haven’t already! Thanks so much for playing and enjoying the game!!

1 Like

Will old saves work on the new versions

They have for the two times I’ve updated. Just have to make sure copy the saves over to the new version.

1 Like

Yep! Just take note of the one potential softlock for old saves that I’ve noted at the top of the original post!

I have known Ifri for 10 seconds and I already want to marry her.

2 Likes

Hoo boy this was a hefty game! I got so into playing that it distracted me from judging so take that as a good sign! My standards were high going into this one, and it didn’t disappoint! Because the game is such a heckin’ beast, I haven’t quite managed to finish it (and talk of run-ending bugs have made me a little leery in continuing) though what I have seen thus far should suffice.

For sure though it’s made the shortlist of games I’ll be revisiting - definitely looking forward to playing the updated version!

4 Likes

Heck yeah!! Glad to hear you’re enjoying it! I’m hoping to push a bugfix update tonight or tomorrow to catch what softlocks are left, which should make the game fully stable in that regard.

3 Likes

Is there an easier way to find Ectoplasm over hoping it drops from the Glowing Water Sprites in Ghost River? I’ve only got it to drop once and I only have access to Ghost River and the prior area, Bleak Rock.

The lost souls that occasionally appear in ghost river are guaranteed to drop it. And if you have 10 Mystery Meat, you can trade it to one of the robed people just outside the kitchen for 1 Ectoplasm.

1 Like

Alright cool, another question, how does one cross that one patch of lava in Bleak Rock?

1 Like