Pantry Raid v4

Lol, admittedly I didn’t debug the cheats as thoroughly as the normal game but I have run into that before. I think it’s because the algorithm just iterates over every tile in a normal level layout and then removes it if all its neighbors are traversable, so there’s nothing really stopping it from doing that. Probably should have added a failsafe.

1 Like

Finished playing the game fully, and the only thing I would suggest to this game is:

BIGGER.

Although when I looked at the spritesheet, I can understand why ‘bigger’ didn’t happen. But seriously, this game was a fun distraction. If it were lower framerate or a smaller bit size, I’d offer to do another stage or two.

1 Like

Even bigger? That was what the hidden ending was for in the first place, lol. You’re right about the sprite sheet getting unwieldy, but if you ever are interested in collaborating on anything, just let me know; I’d probably be receptive. Anyway, thanks for playing! I’m glad to see this game getting some activity even after such a long time.

1 Like

When I say “bigger,” I mean in an interactive sense: to keep playing, getting bigger and softer, up until the actual point of reaching either immobility, or getting stuck and found in, say, the vents.

And heck, if the spritesheet was grouped by weight stage and if I could see the animations as I was spriting them, I’d offer to make another stage.

In that case, I may be able to accommodate. It would be simple enough for me to rearrange the sprites for you and then put them back in order myself afterwards. As for being able to see the animations while working on them, that might require you to get suitable software yourself. If you want to get into details, just DM me and we’ll go from there. If not, no pressure.

1 Like

i find this enjoyable but i admit that i think that the sight range should be shortened, its my only real criticism, especially since being spotted locks you out of the better end and stages can be really open or have a bunch of guards spawned in tight areas.

1 Like

anyone have a mirror? the dl is down

what happened to the download?

Where i can download? Seems like mega dont work now

Pantry Raid v4.zip (4.9 MB) I had this game when it first came out and so I hope you would enjoy this game as much as it did for me.

4 Likes

so… this is supposed to be the “last” upload of the game? i mean v4?

i just want to know what the use for jumping is in the game?

i still have the game.