Pending, another game about making queens fat. - V0.8 released

1 Like

Can make brownies now, however for me at least, whenever I talk to the queen she asks for the sword, I give it to her and it says make her brownies. I make brownies, but she keeps taking the sword and asking for brownies with no option to give her any.

1 Like

Yeah just coming to report this, the sword also stays in your inventory after the event in case that’s part of what’s wrong with it.

1 Like

Playing through Morgana’s stuff and found some more bugs first after her second food event it gives two different options for Eva like so.

And then after clicking on Morgana again it seems to be putting both parts of the next event together and no matter which I choose it resets to before giving her the food for the second event.

I have run into a couple bugs. The first has to do with Eva’s first event where she has you get her a sword. Whenever I try to give it to her her the event plays, but the sword never leaves my inventory and makes it so i can’t lrogress past it. The second bug has to do with Morgana’s second event where she has me get the Bouchee. I can give her that food item, but the event after where you get her a dress, i run into the same issue as with Eva, only this time it sends me all the way back to me needing to give her the Bouchee again.

1 Like

Whenever you think you’re done with bug fixing… Anyway, @tetrisdd @Simbionis @loljuicepwn thank you for letting me know. I think I have fixed the issues. Honestly, I just forgot to add stuff like variable updates, so the fixes were pretty easy. The new version should be up in a few minutes

@Zabi Foremost I really like the game and also the quick bugfixes. Just a short question, are there going to be more weight stages for the queens, or is this the max size? Thank you very much.

1 Like

Thanks, Wasp33. This is the limit for the three queens when it comes to feeding them. However, the best ending for the game (which will have a condition I ain’t telling) includes the queens all getting one size bigger.

I will be adding two more feedable characters in the foreseeable future tho, and I’ll see if there’s interest in me making the MC able to gain and adding a feeder or two.

Wait is that already in the game? And what do the princess dresses do?
I mean is the best ending already in the game?

No, not yet. The endings will be added after the last two characters. The princess dresses relate to one of the two.

Well it’s was quite interesting to play.
I had a great time.
Just don’t know of this was only me but when I did buy ingredients to create two of the same food the ingredients are getting used for only one food and at the same time : exemple I had 2 flour 2 chocolate and 2 eggs and each items were consumed on only one brownies.
Any way I enjoyed the game.
So thanks for making it.

Yeah I’d have to redo some stuff, atm when you use an ingredient it removes every instance of it in the inventory array. Really glad you enjoyed the game though!

1 Like

How many jobs are there?

Just the two. You can do your set tasks or work with the Blacksmith.

I’ve just finished the game as it is for now (feeding Auria only until the message). If I got it right, it’s the biggest planned size (with +1 after future updates) and to be honest, I had hoped it could lead further. The concept is interesting and so are game’s mechanics but I wished for queens to get much more bigger, make her unable to fit into the throne or break it as she sits down. Not to mention other possibilities with such sized e.g. walking difficulty, bed breaking, door stuck etc. I believe you could explore those areas with the great benefit for the game. This can also be done with other feedable characters you mentioned in roadmap. Anyway, it’s quite of an cute game that delivers fun but for me, it lacks a “spark” in terms of fetish usage.

1 Like

The goal of the game was always to have the Queens still be able to do their roles as queens of the country, so they need to be able to function on their own. Other things like getting stuck in doors are annoying to include because you don’t really see the queens move much, but will make more of an appearance in the end game. I’m glad you enjoyed the game though, and I can think about having one of the future feedable characters go further.

I believe Auria does struggle with this at her largest size :wink:

Not entirely sure if this is still being updated, but as far as I could tell the brownies still don’t show up as a viable option to cook after Eva requests them. Not entirely sure why. I’ll see if progressing the other quests helps.

1 Like

Actually, never mind. Had to visit her after she gives you the request in order for the option to show

2 Likes