[POLL] Asexuality and this fetish [NSFW]

I definitely feel ya on this one XD I think though that repulsion to genitalia is just one of the many points that are on the spectrum of asexuality. From the little I’ve seen on asexuality, it’s MUCH broader than people actually think it is. It doesn’t just mean not finding any sex to be sexually attractive, it can mean a plethora of other things as well, ranging from not finding anyone sexually attractive and having no sex drive whatsoever, to people who need an emotional bond before they can find someone sexually attractive, to someone like myself who can find body shapes (in this case those of the softer, rounder variety) to be sexually attractive, whilst finding genitalia to be a turn off.

It’s quite confusing to be sure though XD

1 Like

Yes, absolutely. It sounds like you’ve got a pretty good grasp on the concept, yourself. I, too, am not into genitalia and fall into the “sex repulsed” category if that wasn’t obvious.

Lots of people are hesitant to put labels on things, and it’s hard with something like this, but reaching common understandings makes everyone better at communicating their desires, which makes us closer to people around us. Asexuality is so difficult to grasp conceptually that it’s commonly invalidated - even by people who consider themselves to be very supportive of all sexualities. I was just recently in an intimate situation with someone who is gender fluid/non-binary and they accused me of being a “fake asexual.” Was kind of a mood killer, honestly. That’s one of the many reasons I’m trying to get better at talking about it with people

My pleasure is visual and i dont have attraction sexual with the people more than superficial; think that person is beautiful; but when interacting this attraction it vanishes, and feel attraction to that person later.
I am bad lucky that once I fell in love with a friend who was gay cries in spanish