Portal Stuffing [VN] (New major update June 5th 2021)

I’ll explain in detail the plot later, also you can sleep when its pass 9pm. Save/Load doesnt work yet because the build is still unstable

I just hope we can fatten ourselves, though that already appears to be the case. We can stuff and inflate ourselves… Is there a way to increase our capacities yet?

you…you sleep with capacity filled

I didn’t know that because I couldn’t sleep(It was night and everything, does it turn night before 9?). I suppose I would have found that out myself if I kept playing… Still. Wanted to ask.

The last bite of a huge burger acted like I ate the whole thing at once(Now I’m over capacity, without being over capacity).

And a 12 hour clock option would be nice.

Ah, there’s an actual indicator when we can(or have to) sleep.(But it only appears to happen once.)

WE’LL BE ABLE TO MASSAGE OUR BELLY!?!?!? GOD I CAN’T WAIT FOR THAT! IT’LL BE SO CUTE!

Awwww, the sleeping is adorable as well!

Ah yes, What is GOD’s name is “Pill Noise”?! And why are there two different looking versions of it?

I wonder if there’ll be exercise(or lack thereof) mechanics? Like, just sitting around watching tv all day, makes us even fatter, while constant jogging can mitigate weight gain?

(And wouldn’t it be better to throw up into the toilet instead of a sink?)

We also aren’t being emptied after sleeping, but I imagine that’ll be fixed later.

And I feel like we should be able to drink from the hose as well, not just inflate ourselves. Maybe?

WE’LL BE ABLE TO MASSAGE OUR BELLY!?!?!?

Not yet, I have to remove the option until I finish implementing it :frowning:

And why are there two different looking versions of it?

One of the pill is actually laxatives but I forgot to rename it

I wonder if there’ll be exercise(or lack thereof) mechanics?

Did you go to the park?

We also aren’t being emptied after sleeping, but I imagine that’ll be fixed later.

I’m terribly sorry but that hasn’t been fixed yet :stuck_out_tongue:

IMPORTANT

• Game is now renamed to Untitled Stuffing Inflation Sandbox Visual Novel
  • New game link is here
  • All bug reports should go into the #usis-bug-reports channel in my discord to avoid flooding important discussion threads with bug reports
  • More details in a few days because I’m gonna fall unconscious in a bit

3 Likes

OK so I published the new update with

• 5 characters + some dialogues and scenes
    • You can invite them over to your place, ask them to follow you around and inflate
    • You can also go out to eat with them (require likability >= 10)
  • new sound effects

Known bugs:

• Journal schedule overlap each other
  • Typos and bad dialogue writing
  • sleeping does not reset your belly contents
1 Like

Another new bug is if you talk to Aya with a full stomach it crashes the game. As well, the game doesn’t stretch your stomach when you head to bed.

bug fixed :hammer: :bug: (20 character limit weeeee)

1 Like

I’m making a new thread for the game to state the game’s new focus and long term goals

Am i blind or there is no option for downloading the lastest update and you cant play it only online?
Ok nvm, you did it in HTML, so i assume that you’re not going to make available for download again?

not until I get save/load system working, also downloadable version isn’t a priority currently. People are super cautious towards downloaded games right now because of recent malwares (malicious people would upload malware that will steal your login and credit card info while masking it as a new game on Itchio)

New name’s a mouthful(Oh! Maybe that’s intentional). XD

I DID say “We’ll be…” I.E. “We Will Be”, meaning will be able to in the future, not now, not yet. I knew it wasn’t in yet(given the “animation incomplete” message you get if you try).

Okay, but what the hell is “Pill noise”?

Yup, I mentioned jogging, and the tooltip for energy mentions jogging, but it doesn’t influence weight gain(likely cause weight gain doesn’t yet exist). But tv watching doesn’t seem to boost weight gain(again, not yet visually). I was just hoping that it would.

Erm… using ctrl+mouse wheel to zoom the window resets our tummy contents(It didn’t before). XD

It makes you (or your target, if you apply the pill to food and gift it) make stomach noises frequently

UPDATE: Save/Loading is now enabled, it should be able to save everything

I really need play testing to see if it saves correctly (You can only save when at home)

Prototype Link

Its 2 am I’m gonna fall unconscious good night

1 Like

The game’s already high up on my “holy shit I need to watch this development” list.

1. Air inflation is labeled as “heavy” by the game.
  2. Most food should have packed versions, so we’re not buying them one at a time, rather buying a box or a case of 6, 12, etc.
  3. Too easy to pass out from hunger while you sleep. Seriously, if you’re on the lower end of the sated threshold, you’ll wake up starving, and if you’re anywhere in the hungry threshold, you’ll skip the starving threshold and just wake up in the clinic.
  4. There doesn’t seem to be any real incentive to take the taxi yet, despite the low price. It’s mostly just because the game’s so early in development, but there’s just not enough things to do in the game to want or need to save the teeny bit of extra time on the trips.
  5. I know it’s been explained above, but the pills need an description in-game, rather than having to buy and take all of them to read their status effect descriptions
  6. The game could use a faster way to buy things, not just in bulk, but something like shift+clicking the items in the store to automatically buy it, instead of “click item, click buy, click item, click buy.” Same goes for transferring stuff from our inventory to our fridge.
  7. Aria (uh, the swimming character, I mean), her cap increases 10x faster than yours, going from normal stuff to “takes literally five minutes to fill up because her capacity is through the roof” in about three or four fillings.
  8. Maybe could eventually have adjustable breast implant options? If this game is still using totally vanilla Koikatsu models, there’s a bajillion boob sliders there.
  9. Characters that follow you get stuck ON you randomly. They’ll just continue following you, with no option to boot them out, until you do something that grosses them out, like using the garden hose.

EDIT: also, is there any way to inflate the other girls? All I see is taking them out for food. Semi-related, does their inflation/stuffing like meter actually do anything yet? 100+ points and they still get grossed out by the hoses.

2 Likes

Do you prefer if every time you click “buy”, 3 options shows up:

• Buy 1
  • Buy 5
  • Buy 10
    I can’t make the “shift” option because this is also a mobile game

Sry I forgot to disable hunger while sleeping

Yea the taxi is just there so you don’t miss events, its not a very important mechanic

I did give a substantial bonus to other characters, because it is very hard to keep them inflated throughout the day, this needs more calibrating though.

It’s very time consuming to make different renders for each character so I haven’t made other scenes aside from asking them to drink from the kitchen sink

I will re-implement the portal-stuffing mechanic shortly

1 Like
  1. Having it pop up a 1/5/10 button would be nice, yeah. An alternative option would be to allow us to hold the buy button down and have it buy repeatedly; that way it’d also be mobile friendly.
  2. Thanks.
  3. Fair point. Could also increase the energy cost when you’re MASSIVE by a bit more; even when I got her to the absolute maximum the game allows, it’s still only like 5 energy to go anywhere.
  4. That makes sense for most characters, sure, but that one specific character hit 40k stomach capacity after four visits. (Also, wouldn’t her scene fill her bowels, not her stomach? Might be another glitch.)
  5. Fair point. Kinda wish we could give them our excess bike pumps once they start liking inflation more, though. If the renders aren’t done for a specific scene, I don’t think people would complain too much if an alpha/beta game outright has the scenes without any pictures or animations temporarily.
2 Likes

Update

• Added portal stuffing mechanic( enable it in settings ), allow you to stuff food into anyone by dragging food over them
  • Added Yumi shower hose scene (you can ask her to inflate by clicking on the shower in the bathroom)
  • Fixed sleeping hungry bug
  • Added option to buy 1/5/10 items at a time
5 Likes

Update:

• Added main menu music by @BalloonBobbie#3004
  • Added blushing reaction + random dialogues when portal stuffing
  • Added visit arrive message
  • Added refillable water bottles, refill them at the sink!
  • Characters (including you) will run to the bathroom for 15 mins if their bowels are full
  • Fixed gas pill and laxative pill not working
1 Like